Enterprise Sales Executive – Financial Services
Who We Are
Ascent helps its customers follow laws and regulations. We are a new type of company, a "RegTech" organization that combines a SaaS platform with intelligent content to help people automate compliance with rules and regulations in an easier and more cost-effective way. We're using modern techniques like machine learning and predictive analytics to stay on the cutting edge of our industry.
The Ascent platform makes it easy for compliance officers in regulated industries to see exactly what is expected of their companies, then track and report on the steps they're taking to stay compliant. Ascent has found a way to make these time and capital intensive tasks easier to manage and cheaper to comply with. Reasonable regulation is an important part of the free market, protecting consumers and leveling the playing field. But due to their complexity and sheer volume, regulations often feel more like a punitive burden. By reducing the cost of compliance Ascent is encouraging innovation, helping existing companies stay in business, and making it possible for new companies to get started. The efficient intelligence we provide helps our customers fulfill the spirit (and letter) of their obligations in a way that lets them breathe easy and focus on creating value for their own customers through their core business.
We're currently focused on regulations in the financial services sector, though our platform is flexible enough to handle all regulated industries. We are backed by respected investors who strongly believe in the opportunity we're pursuing. We are located in downtown Chicago at Michigan/Jackson.
As trailblazers in our space, we're looking for people passionate about selling new and innovative products, who aren't afraid of challenging the status quo, and who have a thirst for knowledge to provide amazing solutions to clients that help them solve generations-old problems.
You’ll be the first individual selling an extremely innovative Intelligence-as-a-Service solution (IntaaS) for a company that is first-to-market in the age of automated intelligence. As part of our Enterprise Sales Team, you will be selling to accounts across the financial services vertical focusing on the following:
- Managing complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives on the value of our products.
- Using of our internal automated prospecting and qualifying processes to help you streamline your approach to be a more efficient and effective sales executive.
- Pipeline development through a combination of calls, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Representing and promoting the Ascent vision through product demonstrations, networking events, and initiatives aimed at your target market.
- Management of the sales process from end-to-end, engaging resources like content experts, engineers and internal research systems when required, assuring you deliver against key performance metrics with complete focus on new sales.
- Engaging with prospect organizations to position Ascent through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, risk analyses, references, and target’s data.
- Continued research and augmentation of go-to-market strategies, and daily tracking and updates to our internal CRM tools.
- Deliver against revenue quota objectives.
- 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology solutions sales or account management experience. Enterprise sales required.
- Extremely strong relationship and organizational skills and the ability to effectively work with multiple organizations.
- Experience managing sales cycles from business champions to C-level staff.
- Track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions (i.e. ERP, BI, IAAS).
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Ability to understand business problems, articulate Ascent’s solutions, and establish a compelling reason to act.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional technical environment.
- Experience with BaseCRM.com is preferred but not mandatory.
- 99% coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Commission rates above industry standards
- Uncapped Commission earnings for a first-to-market product
- Support/reimbursement for approved online learning courses
- Stock options