Enterprise Sales Executive
Signal, the innovator in customer identity resolution, seeks a smart, ambitious Enterprise Sales Executive with ad/martech, data analytics and/or SaaS experience. You also have a passion for revolutionizing the way digital marketing works.
We’re building a world-changing business, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision. In this role, you will help our largest client prospects leverage their first-party data to offer more personal, relevant and lucrative customer experiences across the spectrum of devices and touchpoints. You also will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline and close enterprise-level deals.
What you would be doing:
- Building strong, long-lasting relationships with Fortune 500 clients and executives under the leadership of Signal’s SVP of Global Sales Operations and NB Sales.
- Educating our client prospects on customer identity resolution and its impact on loyalty, retention and media spend.
- Communicating the value of Signal and our services to top decision-makers and executive-level stakeholders — and, of course, closing deals.
- Navigating customers through the various stages of the sales cycle.
- Mobilizing and leading a broad team of Signal team experts throughout the sales process.
- Constructing, forecasting, managing and growing sales activity and pipeline to meet (or, better yet, exceed) revenue targets and company goals.
- Vetting key opportunities from existing pipeline as well as generating new business leads.
- Building momentum among various stakeholders, influencers and gatekeepers within the organization.
What we need from you:
- A minimum of six years of experience in one or more of the following: data analytics, SaaS platform sales, ad tech (DMP, DSP, attribution), media (digital/paid), or other relevant roles in a SaaS company.
- A successful track record of selling enterprise solutions into Fortune 500 companies.
- A record of meeting and exceeding quota (i.e., consistent top 20% performer).
- A demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach, with a focus on building client relationships.
- Established relationships and presence within key verticals: retail, travel, technology, media/gaming, financial services.
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in competitive markets.
- Residency in Chicago, along with a willingness to travel.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- A natural affinity for understanding and responding to the needs of potential clients.
- A fiercely entrepreneurial, mindset and excitement over owning your own territory.
- A proven mastery of building and managing your pipeline, as well as creating and sustaining sales momentum.
- A team-first orientation, as well as the ability and work ethic necessary to work independently.
- Technical skill and curiosity — i.e., you know your way around Salesforce, Join.Me and PowerPoint, and are excited to learn about new technologies.
In addition to the specifics of this job, we’re looking for Signalites that fall in love with new ideas, can’t stop learning, and are pretty nice, too. You understand that even the most fun kind of work is work, consider putting in the hours as an obvious necessity, and easily deal with change. You think well beyond what is asked of you, and live and breathe the minutiae of the work.
What’s in it for you:
You will work with others who value innovation, diversity and treating one another like adults. We offer a competitive salary/bonus with great benefits, including unlimited PTO, 401k, health/dental/vision, STD/LTD, snacks, parental leave, Hack Weeks and, most of all, great colleagues.
How to apply:
Interested? Send your résumé via the link below. Both the business and the team we’re building are incredibly important to us, so include a note explaining what you’ve been doing and why you’d make a great addition to our ranks. Be yourself. We will only respond to people who meet our qualifications... and on whom we develop a professional crush.
Signal is the first and only Customer Identity Solution for the enterprise. Signal’s platform offers an independent identity solution for brands that transforms the customer experience by connecting an always-active profile to customer engagements across all human, physical, and digital touchpoints.
Today, Signal’s technology runs on more than 45,000 digital properties in 158 countries. The platform facilitates billions of data requests monthly, supporting top brands around the world that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, JetBlue Airways, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more.
Signal has been recognized with numerous awards and honors, including being named one of the fastest growing companies on the 2015, 2016, & 2017 Inc. 500 lists. Visit www.signal.co to learn more and follow Signal on LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at Signal are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.