Enterprise Sales Executive at OfficeLuv
OfficeLuv is the complete purchasing software for today's office. Our technology consolidates 100+ vendors, allowing our customers to purchase from a robust catalog, pull instant spend reports, set up controls and user permissions, recurring orders, and access trends and insights - all from one customized platform.
The role of Enterprise Sales Executive is to help grow the business through strategic, persistent and adaptive sales tactics. This individual is responsible for managing the entire sales process and likes to blaze their own trail. We believe in giving talented people autonomy to be creative and resourceful. The playbook is still being written and you’ll have a chance to help write our next chapter.
Our platform is solving an important problem that has incredible potential across dozens of verticals. We’re excited for a new Enterprise Sales member to jump on board and continue to build on our momentum across the country!
- You are well versed in building and managing a pipeline through a mix of phone calls, emails, on-site visits to clients and strategic marketing efforts
- You know what it takes to hit your KPI’s and have a strong, demonstrable track record of hitting them
- You are personable, professional and genuine
- You get prospective clients excited about our service and create demand
- You have an entrepreneurial ambition
- You run your own desk as an adaptive, creative and resilient problem solver
- You are detail-oriented and highly skilled in managing a pipeline
- Building meaningful relationships is your true passion
- You are familiar with Salesforce
- 4+ years of sales experience
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Stay organized and persistent with outreach to prospective clients
- Meet with prospects to educate them (both web/phone based and in person) on our service/technology, identify areas that we can be of support and sign them up for recurring programs
- Follow-up and follow-through with prospective clients in a timely manner
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Work with our Implementation, Operations and Customer Success teams to fulfill various products and services and ensure we are exceeding client’s expectations
- Work with Head of Sales and other members of the sales team to foster growth and collaboration
- Competitive salary + commissions + stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Dynamic work environment with potential for career growth
OfficeLuv is a Chicago born and bred, venture-backed and rapidly growing tech-enabled service. We create a heightened experience in today’s high-functioning office, by streamlining daily office operations and freeing up our customer's most valuable resource - time. Leveraging our Office Management software and world-class team, we are revolutionizing the Workplace environment and creating happier, more productive offices.