Enterprise Sales Manager
Based in Chicago, BenchPrep enables the world's leading education, training, and assessment companies build and deliver best-in-class online learning programs. The company’s innovative enterprise SaaS learner success solutions are disrupting the exam prep, continuing education, certification and credentialing markets by providing an unmatched learning experience. Customers include ACT, Becker Professional Education, AAMC, CFA Institute, ProLiteracy, HR Certification Institute, Hobsons, McGraw Hill Education, OnCourse Learning, GMAC, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. More than 3 million learners have used BenchPrep’s platform to attain academic and professional success.
We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. We work at BenchPrep because we’re dedicated to its mission and approach each day as an opportunity to be challenged and learn. We are looking for high performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology to impact the lives of millions of learners.
What you'll do as an Enterprise Sales Manager:
We are looking for a driven, self-starter sales executive, who will be able to evangelize the BenchPrep platform to designated market segments, generate demand and facilitate change for prospective customers. An Enterprise Sales Manager will own the entire sales process by maintaining an active lead funnel and pipeline, nurture opportunities with a consultative approach, and can close deals to exceed revenue targets. Must have strong presentations skills to demonstrate the strength of our platform in person or virtually, and keep up to date on the e-learning industry in order to communicate current trends.
- Ownership of the sales cycle from open to close
- Identify opportunities by expanding business through discovery and effective consultative sales process
- Navigate through institutions to build numerous relationships with key buyers
- Develop and execute sales strategies to keep an active pipeline and lead funnel
- Effectively communicate our value proposition and ROI virtually and in person
- Create and sustain a solution based sales atmosphere with prospects and customers
- Use our CRM system to accurately maintain prospect and customer data, manage activities, lead funnel, and current pipeline
Skills & Qualifications
- 7+ years in SaaS or software sales
- Proven success in reaching and exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are able to work well in a dynamic, fast paced, ever changing environment
- Can effectively conduct presentations over the phone and through the web
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to changes
- Motivated by challenges, and excited to grow our customer base through customer outreach, education, and solution-based selling techniques
- Travel 30-50% of the time
- Experience in professional training/education industry preferred
- Experience in a startup environment preferred
- The sales career path at BenchPrep has the possibility to lead to promotions and new challenges
- Able to make a significant impact by helping millions learn better and faster.
- Opportunity to help world-class organizations reinvent their learning strategy.
- Work with a smart, committed and fun group of professionals.
- Competitive salary, commission, stock options, and 401K.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Fully-stocked kitchen and catered daily lunches.
- You pick: Mac or PC