Enterprise Sales Manager
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Enterprise Sales Manager to help us.
How you’ll help
Jellyvision is at a really exciting place in its history as a company – growing like crazy and with serious goals for future growth and product expansion. As we expand our sales team, we need to add a management layer with talent for coaching high performing Account Executives (AEs) through a consultative enterprise SaaS sales process, increasing conversion rates, and closing deals left and right. We’re looking for smart, seasoned, analytical managers who know how to both use data to drive decisions and also like to roll up their sleeves and dive in to help move deals forward.What you’ll do
- Manage Account Executives (likely 3 to 6 people) and meet for one-on-one weekly meetings to review their pipeline, process compliance, and evaluate progress towards goals.
- Mentor your team and identifying coachable moments, helping each AE diagnose and correct approaches that are holding them back, and reinforcing effective strategies and behavior.
- Routinely attend pre-qualifying calls and follow-up meetings with each of your Account Executives to understand their selling techniques and gain insight into coachable moments.
- Working with other sales leaders, you’ll participate in and lead team meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Interviewing and helping us make the right decisions as we scale our team.
- Help your AEs with big opportunities, including covering for them when they’re out, by demonstrating best practices around preparation and research, sitting in on calls, and moving the sale forward through a sometimes long and involved sales process. You won’t travel all the time, but some travel will be required.
- Work closely with colleagues across the company to assist your team in negotiating and closing strategic deals.
- Manage the relationships between your AEs and the BDRs they work with to increase their efficiency and productivity.
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 5+ years of sales experience (preferably in the technology industry selling B2B)
- 2+ years of experience Managing a team and beating a quota in the neighborhood of seven figures plus
- Solid technology, agency, or benefits background selling into large organizations (Fortune 1000)
- Experience working through the purchasing process at large companies.
- Cultivates innovation
- Demonstrates self-awareness
- Drives Results
- Ensures accountability
- Instills trust
- Being resilient