Enterprise Sales Representative
Forager is growing. Due to this growth, we’re hiring Enterprise Sales Representatives to join our rapidly expanding sales team. You will be responsible for selling Forager’s suite of cross-border logistics services to enterprise level customers who ship their product consistently throughout the U.S, Mexico and Canada. You’re a resourceful problem solver with a knack for finding creative solutions and you thrive on going above and beyond in a fast-paced environment.
- Build executive relationships with a strategic customer base to help influence their long-term cross-border shipping solutions
- Add value to your customer relationships and be viewed as a trusted advisor by bringing compelling insights and ideas with follow through execution
- Manage the sales cycle from initial outreach all the way to new customer
- Collaborate with team members to share best practices and help the team win as a whole
- Provide solutions to customers for their most complex cross-border transportation needs
- Work with Customer Operations to provide an excellent customer experience through onboarding and implementation
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 3-5 years of customer sales experience; preferably with an enterprise SaaS or supply chain technology company
- Proven success selling to enterprise level customers with a consultative and strategic mindset
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM management
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is connected to an amazing work ethic and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and persistence combined with patience and a positive attitude
- Bonus points for being bilingual (Spanish, French or Korean)
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
Who we are?
Forager is a logistics tech startup with one goal: simplify cross-border freight with a combination of purpose-built technology and decades of industry experience. We're building an automated and collaborative marketplace that connects cross-border shippers (customers) with their optimal carrier (trucking companies) based on region, price, and service rating.
In response to COVID-19 & Forager’s commitment to keeping our employees, their families and our community safe, we have made the decision to continue working remotely through the remainder of the 2020 year. This means all new hires will be onboarded and trained remotely. In the future, this position will be expected to work onsite at our Chicago HQ once it is safe to do so.
Forager is an equal employment opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other legal protected characteristics.