Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
- Demonstrate a strong business case for Upwork through a consultative and value driven sales process
- Meet and exceed your sales goals through forging relationships with key decision makers within target accounts with the end goal of securing new business and growing overall client revenueIdentify, prioritize, and track progress towards key account metrics and annual quota
- Stay current on our clients' business, industry, and key objectives and challenges so that you can be a trusted ally in providing thought leadership
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including sales engineering, program management, customer care and product management
- Present to a wide audience of potential buyers including C-level and executive sponsors both in person and virtually
- Consistent achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Excellent communication skills and a consultative approach to identifying problems and finding solutions
- Passion for Upwork and a strong motivation to bring in new customers to maximize revenue
- 5+ years of industry expertise either in software, human capital management technology, staffing, or recruiting industry sales
- Drive and willingness to exceed expectations with a strong work ethic
- Strategic and creative thinking that enables you to understand industry and customer trends and apply those insights to deliver business results
- An entrepreneurial spirit and creativity that sparks your capacity for building and growing business
- Ability to play well with members on your team through collaboration and sharing of learned insights
- Experience with salesforce.com, DOMO, and other CRM and reporting tools
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. Whether you’re working from our offices in San Francisco, Santa Clara, and Chicago or are part of our globally distributed team, we’re working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. Our vibrant culture is built on a common mission and shared values. As we create economic opportunities so that people have better lives, our employees build amazing teams, put our community first and have a bias towards action. We encourage team Upwork to bring their whole selves to work through learning and development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. All that and amazing benefits too? We’ve got you covered (especially with our company favorite, Work Online Wednesdays). Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.