Founded by a group of industry visionaries and startup disruptors, DAIS is reimagining insurance by empowering agencies and carriers with a cutting edge software platform designed to handle the complex challenges of the industry.
At DAIS, we’re looking for people who are curious, driven, and hungry for a challenge. DAIS will give you the room to take complete ownership of your work within an exciting startup culture that is designed to foster personal development. This is a place where you can collaborate freely and level up your skills.
Enterprise Software Sales Executive
The Enterprise Software Sales Executive will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and will have every chance to make his/her own stamp on a rapidly growing company that is changing the way the Insurance Industry works. We are looking for a self-starter, sales-driven, and time-efficient professional with the ability to win collaboration across DAIS. Successful candidates will have an opportunity to take charge, challenge the client's status quo and not be afraid to succeed.
- Developing and executing sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
- Conducting 40+ direct customer meetings and demo workshops per month ((telephonic and when applicable, in person)
- You will know your key customers’ organizational structure, decision makers, operational models and culture.
- Able to tailor the message to the recipient and know what and more importantly how to communicate our offering.
- Able to understand your customers’ business problems and opportunities, build and communicate individualized value proposition around our product solutions, and be passionate about delivering benefits to company clients
- Help articulate business case and ROI for prospect customers
- Differentiating our products and value proposition from the competition by clear messaging
- Driving customers adoption and product utilization beyond initial agreement
- Delivering on both i) revenue targets and ii) product utilization as leading indicator for future revenues
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Closely working with our marketing team and executive ambassadors on sales strategies, and product team on prioritization, use cases, and demos
- Help building product awareness through industry events, workshops, webinars and newsletters
- Utilizing CRM system for planning and tracking outreach activities
- Insurance industry experience is a must
- Working relationships with P&C carriers and independent agencies, especially experience providing software technology solutions (Claims/Policy/Billing/UW bench, AMS, etc.) is considered a plus
- Enterprise software sales experience, with at least 5 years in consultative, complex sale
- Basic familiarity with modern cloud-based application software solutions
- Demonstrated ability to close sales of multi-year strategic software deployments