Entry Level Sales - Schaumburg, IL at Paylocity
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Our entry level National Sales Support (NSS) representatives are a crucial part of the company’s sales organization, driving a large portion of our lead generation. In this position, you must share our passion for technology, embrace healthy competition, and constantly be on the lookout for new sales opportunities. The ideal NSS representative is a motivated, communicative, and persuasive individual whose primary responsibility is to uncover potential clients and secure appointments for Paylocity’s sales force.
In this position, you help organizations modernize their workplace, build employee engagement, and improve productivity through industry-leading technology. At Paylocity, successful NSS representatives have endless opportunities to advance within the company.
Location: Schaumberg, IL
- Work with our sales trainers to gain a complete understanding of our products and services
- Generate meaningful leads by identifying key decision-makers and collecting business intelligence that will help drive sales
- Build rapport with potential clients to help generate business
- Handle objections and use sales techniques to align our solution to an organization’s needs
- Participate in individual and team competitions to help reach professional and financial goals
- Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) database
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements: Associate's degree
- If you are a Colorado resident, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon your request. You may contact [email protected] for assistance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ambitious, hard-working, and not afraid of healthy competition
- Resourceful and able to learn new products and processes quickly
- Self-motivated and results-driven, yet enjoys being part of a team
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of the work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Please note: In response to COVID-19 & Paylocity’s commitment to keeping our employees safe, our Business Development Reps are currently working remotely. They onboard and receive training remotely. In the future, this role will be required to work onsite, as outlined by the department, once local government orders indicate that it is possible in addition to when Paylocity determines it is safe to do so.