Expert Solution Architect at Ensono
Ensono’s Principle Solution Architects are business and technology advisors focused on pushing forward innovation and transformation within the enterprise space. They work closely with our clients to understand their business drivers and objectives. Through collaboration with internal technology teams, they create solutions that drive value for our clients. They also provide client and industry feedback to Ensono’s internal teams, which allows Ensono to adjust our product and technology roadmaps. Principle Architects works alongside and support Sales, Consulting and Client Success organizations to service our Clients. They work with the clients’ business and technical teams to create reference architecture frameworks and templates. They also lead the efforts to execute multi-year transformation initiatives. To that end, Principle Architects must be effective in fostering executive level relationships with an emphasis on client satisfaction. Throughout the engagement process, from discovery to solution implementation, they must work with and often lead multi-disciplinary teams. Ultimately, he/she remains of the owner of the overall technical solution for a client engagement.
What we are looking for:
- Well versed in the hosting technology landscape with 15+ years of overall experience in technology
- Experienced communicator at all levels of our client environments from C-level to engineering
- Previous experience as an SA (Sales/Solutions Engineer, Solutions Architect) with hosting service providers preferred
- Experienced with large Cloud, IaaS and Datacenter outsourcing solutions
- Ability to create multi-platform, multi-year transformatino roadmaps
- Has experience with (and preferably certified on) hyper-scale cloud platforms (AWS and Azure)
- Comfortable with executive level positioning of complex solutions that span multiple disciplines (hosting, network, security, storage and backup, DR, etc.)
- Familiar with complex sales cycles and contracting process
- Experienced in planning and executing discovery and design workshops internally and at client sites
- Familiar with and can help create complicated financial (pricing) models to support technical solutions
Our focus on customer service and our experience in managing business complexity distinguishes us from our competitors. From current platforms to evolving technologies and everything in between, we deliver results for our clients by flawlessly executing infrastructure operations so our clients can focus on what they do best. We are looking for talented individuals who share this passion.