French Sales Executive
We are seeking a talented, money motivated French speaking individual who is looking to establish or build upon a career in sales in our Quebec Sales Territory. Our B2B inside sales professionals are responsible for selling a diversified range of web based solutions to companies. Our solutions solve real world business problems for our customers; allowing them to comply with regulations that are historically mundane and heavily paper-based. As a VelocityEHS French Sales Executive you will take a consultative selling approach with understanding the customer’s needs and then guiding the customer to the appropriate VelocityEHS solution. The ideal candidate will possess proficiency in French, intellect, enthusiasm, great people skills, a willingness to learn and an ability to articulate a value proposition.
We understand the hidden potential of entry level people who are looking for a chance to prove themselves. We use a team approach, combined with one-on-one education to bring out the best in people. A technical sales background is not a prerequisite; we will train the right person.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Daily Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Meeting and exceeding individual sales quota goals
- Prospecting and calling leads within an assigned territory and conducting tailored, web-based presentations over the phone to showcase our wide product offerings
- Driving revenue by effectively addressing the customers’ business need, offering appropriate value proposition solutions, creating urgency, and closing accounts over the phone
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota
- Thinking strategically to create and deliver product and pricing solutions that provide value to clients’ bottom line
- Becoming a subject matter expert by acquiring ongoing marketplace intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal training resources
Basic Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluent in French with professional-level speaking and writing proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree or 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Experience maintaining a high level of activity while managing multiple competing priorities
- Experience working effectively and accurately in a results-driven, fast paced environment
- Professional communication style; written, verbal, non-verbal
- Experience motivating self while working independently; can also be an effective team member
- Demonstrated ability to make rational and effective decisions
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Consultative sales experience and ability to articulate a total cost ROI based value proposition
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field; Professional Selling degree or Sales Certification preferred
- Collegiate level sales experience; sales related courses, participation in selling competitions, sales related clubs/associations, etc.
- Experience with new business development
- Experience with SaaS technology
- Cold calling experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience and ability
- Ability to effectively present to an individual and group
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Base salary + uncapped incentive pay program + full benefits.
At VelocityEHS we’re all about helping companies around the world promote a safer work environment for their employees. We develop innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions that enable our customers, environmental health and safety (EH&S) professionals in a wide range of industries, to work faster and more cost-effectively in administering their overall safety compliance programs.
Headquartered in the heart of downtown Chicago, VelocityEHS is much more than just a place to work. VelocityEHS has cultivated a unique environment where success is both a journey and an everyday occurrence. We work hard and play hard because we love what we do. We place a high value on teamwork, and at the same time, look for individuals who are self-motivated and willing to take risk to help the company advance.
VelocityEHS offers many benefits, including: paid time off, health/dental insurance, 401(K) plan, casual dress, transit benefit program and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.