Global Account Executive
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $300M from investors that include the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
As we enter our next phase of growth, we’re looking for driven and intellectually curious Account Executives to join to help make Flexport the leader in Global Trade! Salivating at the thought of building a business from the ground up while on an uncapped commission structure? Keep reading!
What you'll do:
- Proactively consult with clients to understand their supply chains needs and processes;
- Demonstrate the value of Flexport through remote and in-person meetings;
- Build and manage a pipeline of prospective clients with a diverse set of backgrounds; and
- Lead a squad in partnership with a Global Logistics Manager to drive Client Success and Revenue Generation.
What you’ll need:
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing sales role at a financial services firm, fast-growing enterprise software company, or professional services firm with at least 18 months of closing experience;
- BA/BS degree from a great university;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skill, with a strong phone presence;
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed;
- A burning desire to win clients from competitors. You’re a team player, but you know that a little competition is healthy;
- The intellectual horsepower and curiosity to learn a new way of operating in an old industry; and
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
Where you'll work:
We’re new to Chicago and looking for lifelong learners who want to be a part of a founding team. Come help us build the culture at Flexport!
Investing your time with Flexport means having an immediate impact, all over the world. You’re empowered to do what’s best for everyone and trusted to make the right decisions when and where you need them. Join our collective of entrepreneurs and improve the world’s experience in global trade.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.