Global Head, Sales Enablement
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Showpad is growing fast and we are looking for a Global Head of Sales Enablement to help scale the Go-to-Market Sales Organization.
Key Responsibilities as a Global Head of Sales Enablement at Showpad
- Lead a team responsible for increasing productivity and improving efficiencies of the Global Go-to-Market Sales Organization.
- Oversee Global onboarding program with the emphasis on decreasing ramp time to support the growth and scale of Showpad.
- Strategic focus on the design, development, implementation and delivery of all enablement programs.
- Partner with Executive Leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps across the Go-to-Market Organization, conduct on-going needs assessments, and roll-out targeted programs in coordination with the Sales, Marketing, Support, and Operations Leadership teams.
- Translate business needs into sales training programs that are tied to KPIs that will drive the overall business metrics.
- Oversee the preparation of sales training programs such as classes, workshops, learning modules, and other job aids and materials for distribution to the Go-to-Market team.
- Establish metrics to ensure consistent evaluation and measurement of the accreditations globally.
- Systematically initiate collaboration & communication with all departments to ensure consistency, avoid redundancy to maximize impact to the Go-to-Market team.
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience of sales enablement experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience with deploying onboarding programs for sales teams
- Experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery
- Experience with marketing practices and product implementations
- Experience with Sales tech stack - Salesforce, Sales Enablement Platforms, Productivity tools
- Proven project and time management skills in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter and have the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Manage the rollout, adoption, and knowledge transfer of sales tools best practices
- Competent presentation skills for online, mobile, and classroom training delivery
- Ability to travel as necessary
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.