Global Pricing and Programs Specialist at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Global Pricing and Programs Specialist
ServiceNow is seeking an exceptional Pricing Operations Specialist to join our Global Pricing and Packaging team to provide requirements and operational readiness for all ServiceNow products. Projects include the operational readiness of pricing and packaging for major releases and interim updates, including requirements gathering, coordination and planning, pricing policy documentation, enablement, and launch. The candidate will work closely our BUs, product readiness, CRM, and sales finance teams, gathering requirements from key stakeholders and coordinating readiness across the multiple teams.
What you get to do in this role:
- Serve as a trusted advisor to field on ServiceNow pricing and product models, product configuration, programs, and policies.
- Recommend ways to evolve pricing frameworks, processes, and operations to improve decision quality, sales velocity, deal desk scalability, customer satisfaction, and customers success
- Drive business model and pricing process innovation to accelerate growth
- Help strengthen sales effectiveness, compliance with global pricing policies, and pricing framework scalability
- Build productive relationships and feedback loops with Legal, Finance, Sales and Product teams
- Responsible for planning, performing, and implementing process improvement initiatives related to pricing governance.
- Responsible for being the primary resource for product managers and other key partners for support on the pricing and portfolio management review processes and how to navigate the processes to get new products to market or get changes made to existing product pricing.
- Responsible for maintaining, keeping current and enhancing the process and policy documentation related to pricing and portfolio management review and ensuring broad communication of the processes. This includes ensuring that the current processes are clearly documented in a user-friendly fashion and readily accessible in an intuitive way.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions
To be successful in this role you have:
- 2+ years experience in pricing operations, revenue management, sales operations, or equivalent function that provides experience in pricing and operations.
- Expertise in understanding technical details and designing solutions to meet business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly a demonstrated ability to simply communicate complex requirements
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to understand and evaluate business constraints to ensure pricing strategies are operationally executable and risks are managed
- Knowledge of Cloud go-to-market and business models
- Solid understanding of business process management best practices to support business teams
- Strong data analysis skills using Excel and familiarity with dashboarding tools like Tableau or Qlik
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio or similar products
- Prior experience handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate and work cross functionally across many functional teams
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.