Global Sales Effectiveness Manager, CRM at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Company is on a mission to digitize the end-to-end sales cycle throughout the entire customer journey. This is a cross-functional, multi-year endeavor which starts with implementing Sales productivity tools, leveraged by GTM teams involved in pre-sales, pipeline generation, account management, opportunity management, sales forecasting, quoting, and post-sales activities. The projects involve re-engineering sales related business processes, configuring/customizing the software to meet ServiceNow needs, and sales methodologies to ensure successful enablement and business adoption.
As a member of the Sales Effectiveness Team, you would be focused on helping the field sales organization be more effective in their jobs. More specifically, your primary focus will be on the Sales Tools used across Territory Planning, Account Planning, and Opportunity Management. These tools must work together to increase the productivity and effectiveness of the field sales organization. Our vision is to have a set of tools that are integrated into our systems, work seamlessly with sales process, and speak to each other as connected tools within one sales ecosystem.
The Senior Enablement Manager, Sales Effectiveness will be responsible for developing, leading and executing an enablement strategy for our Sales teams as it relates to process, tools and systems. You will be an integral part of the CSG Enablement and will drive business outcomes by effectively enabling users to be proficient and gain value from the change. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Following the Enablement Process used within Global Programs to develop high impact enablement that enable sellers to be more effective.
- The end-to-end Enablement Process requires you to be skilled at gathering requirements from stakeholders, develop enablement for multiple platforms (eLearning, vILT, etc.), or work with the Instructional Design team to develop the enablement; develop and execute a communications plan; manage key stakeholders throughout the process, including regional Enablement Leads; deliver the enablement (at times pre-recorded, other times live facilitation); and more
- Partner with program owners, change managers, role excellence managers, training managers, instructional designers, business influencers, key stakeholders, program owners and technical teams to develop training plans, curricula, and approach
- Partner with Sales Transformation office to execute on the project training plan delivery
- Become the SME to help lead the development of visually appealing, high impact and high-quality training content across a range of modalities (e-Learning, instructor-led training, simulations, job aides, proficiency testing etc.)
- Analyze the effectiveness of the training plan against stated learning objectives and modify as needed to address opportunities for improvement across the core sales roles
- Work with global enablement organization to analyze and report on key training metrics including class surveys, costs, registration to attendance ratios, attendance to survey completion ratios, and attendees
- 10 years in Sales, and Sales Management with consistent record of meeting and beating sales and team targets
- Your experience as a sales manager has given you a deep understanding of opportunity hygiene and what constitutes a winnable deal that is forecasted accurately
- You’re a skilled Facilitator of Sales Training (ValueSelling - preferred). You can stand in front of a room of seasoned sellers and train them with credibility
- Your years in sales made you a super-user of CRM platforms (Dynamics, Salesforce) and you possess a passion for forecast accuracy
- You have a strong eye for design, making complex training concepts come alive in a simple and consumable format
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment; have the ability to effectively prioritize deliverables with high quality and on-time delivery
- You reliably deliver results from your complex, cross-functional and global teams.
- People would describe you as a flexible and resilient leader with the ability to gain consensus among others and manage sensitive situations
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, facilitation, problem solving, analytical, presentation abilities, and strong business acumen
- You have experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- You’re a fast learner, out-of-the-box thinker and problem solver; you’re innovative, thoughtful and eager to learn new things
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.