Global Sales Operations Manager
Ansarada is a founder led fast growth global technology company. The Ansarada Material Information Platform is the one place for companies to improve how they currently operate and simultaneously get ready for success in any material event. Ansarada Rooms are the safest way to run due diligence based deals like debt and equity capital raising, refinancing and M&A and securely manage critical company information.
Ansarada has helped the world’s leading investment banks, private equity houses, legal and accounting advisors and corporates close over 20,000 deals. The data and experience from serving clients in these deals has been used to design AI and machine learning tools that remove unnecessary risk, stress and time for companies, investors and advisors throughout their lifecycle. Better and faster decisions happen when lessons from the past are applied to the present and illuminate a clear path from today to what’s next.
We are where business gets ready.
How does your role create impact?
As the Global Sales Operations Manager you will be focused on making the lives of our sales and service teams easier using data, tools, process, training and systems. You will be the resident expert on Ansarada’s sales technologies and a master of efficiency, owning the end-to-end process of tracking and optimising the sales lifecycle. By providing best practices and training programs you will work to equip our Sales and Service teams with reporting, insights, information, best practices, and tools that are fundamental to exceptional performance. A critical part of this role is process improvement and will involve examining our current operations and deciding how we can better deliver operational excellence across Ansarada through efficiency and clarity.
You will use vast amounts of data that we have to help develop sales strategies, customer lists, sales commission plans, targeting models for existing and untapped markets to drive sales performance and develop a culture of gamification through sales sprint campaigns, league ladders, and productivity metrics. You’re passionate about improving the business to drive sales performance.
What are you responsible for?
- Sales frameworks, policy, and process documentation
- Increase sales productivity by simplifying processes and implementing sales automation tools
- Drive usage, process and best practise of our CRM and sales tools to enhance performance and efficiency
- Lead projects with key stakeholders and cross-functional partners to make data-driven decisions on topics including: sales incentive design, forecast modeling, territory optimization, pricing analysis and process improvement
- Designing and developing sales reporting and dashboards to provide sales leaders with the ability to make informed decisions
- Develop target modes globally that consider local market needs
- Partner with sales executives on all operational and strategic requests
- Assess impact of the teams’ efforts on driving business results
- Embedding of change initiatives with the US and EMEA sales teams
What should you possess?
- 4+ years of experience in a Sales Operations Management role
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com (Or Similar) and reporting tools like Tableau/Power BI
- Excellent communication, project and time management, writing and presentation skills with the ability to confidently interact with senior management
- Ability to see beyond the numbers to drive strategic recommendations and sound design making
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
Are you looking for a fast-growth global company where your skills can make a real impact?
Turning our goal of revolutionising an entire industry sector into reality requires a diverse group of passionate, creative and innovative people. We're committed to being an equal opportunities employer. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
ansarada has ranked in the top 50 Best Places To Work for 7 years and counting. If you want to see what life at ansarada looks like check out https://www.instagram.com/team.ansarada/.
With the greatest respect, applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.