GRC Subject Matter Expert, Technical Sales (Risk Consultant - Process Design & Service Delivery)
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our quickly-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
We are seeking an energetic presales GRC Subject Matter Expert to drive new business against quarterly sales goals, deliver internal industry education to sales teams, and drive product innovation.
This is a rare opportunity to be an impact player on a collaborative, high-performing sales team, and to play a key role in driving top line revenue growth.
- Master the LogicGate platform and know how and where it drives value for customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects and customers and become a trusted advisor throughout the customer journey
- Lead deep-dive presales workshops with prospective customers to uncover pain points and build alignment on strategic and operational value for the following use cases:
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Third Party Risk Management
- IT Risk & Controls Audit
- Audit Management
- Policy and Procedure Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Issues Management
- Develop and deliver internal education and training sessions for the domains above
- Provide feedback and market intelligence to the Product team to drive product innovation
- Configure LogicGate’s forms, workflows, calculations, reporting, dashboards, permission sets
- Demonstrated experience in GRC technology selection and implementation
- 5+ years in management consulting or equivalent, in one or more of the following roles: Service Delivery, GRC, Internal / External Audit, Risk Management Consulting
- Passion for SaaS applications -- able to understand the value and limitations of the LogicGate platform, front and back
- Experience with one or more industry standards or frameworks such as NIST, ISO, PCI, COBIT, HITRUST, etc.
- Industry certifications that include one (or more) of the following preferred: CISA, CISM, CISSP
- Expert communicator and great people skills – ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message
- Proficient in conducting and tailoring software demonstrations and product training sessions
- Ability to manage multiple accounts/priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are critical
- A drive to learn and be curious, with the desire to understand customers’ problems and effectively communicate and demonstrate how LogicGate can help
- Desire to scale a growth-stage startup and work hand-in-hand with company leaders and founders
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Competitive salary and earnings
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- 401(k) Match Program
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Read Full Job Description