Group Account Director
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. We're driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year® Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
As a Group Account Director at Rightpoint, your primary responsibilities will be to manage and grow a portfolio of strategic accounts, establishing yourself as a trusted client partner to drive complex digital transformation efforts for your clients.
In this role, you will be responsible for directing the organic growth strategy across a strategic account portfolio ($8-10MM). This includes vision setting, annual account planning, identification of key growth opportunities, proactive client value creation and overall financial health of accounts within your portfolio. You are expected to be able to demonstrate progressive growth in business, marketing and technology strategy to drive portfolio performance.
- Exhibit client business expertise, including a deep understanding of category/industry knowledge, business goals and growth opportunities
- Effectively lead annual planning process to deliver strategic thought leadership and innovative solutions that drive ROI
- Demonstrate an innate curiosity and an innovative, intrapreneurial spirit, with the ability to drive new opportunities with minimal structure
- Cultivate senior-level cross-functional leadership relationships and participate in efforts to improve agency operations relative to the client dynamic, including staffing and resourcing needs.
- Partner with cross-functional leadership team in development of the client vision with an eye for the future, including co-authoring strategy, planning and performance efforts
- Identify, pursue and convert new business opportunities for Rightpoint within and outside of the account portfolio
- Ability to connect consumer/customer insights, digital behavior and business objectives/needs to influence customer experience strategy and implementation
- Partner with SMEs to author strategy for new business pitches and proposals
- Serve as a trusted partner for clients, developing deep, senior level relationships and providing proactive client value
- Work closely with C-level executives, constructively challenging a client's thinking to deliver game-changing customer experience transformation
- Effectively collaborate with Operations, Solution leads, and National Practice leads to ensure high quality project work delivery to drive account profitability.
- Work closely with Project Management team to ensure work is delivered on strategy, on time, and on budget with a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Regularly communicate portfolio performance to senior management, including client successes and issues, market opportunities, changing conditions, and any other factors influencing health of the portfolio
- Mentor and coach project team members, providing a supportive work environment based on open communication, trust and regular performance reviews
- Act as the Rightpoint "brand steward", serving as a role model for the organization and representing Rightpoint's core values when collaborating internally, with clients or with partner agencies
- Promote a culture of accountability, including not only timeless and flawless delivery, but also actively pursuing the "wow factor" to maximize the impact of client resources and differentiate Rightpoint
- Set a high bar of operational excellence and establishes service vision for the team
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to ensure all deliverables, from any discipline, deliver on the needs of the assignment and represents the expertise of the agency
- Minimum 12-15 years of relevant marketing and technology agency/consulting experience and building exceptionally strong client relationships
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- Strong experience working with cross functional teams consisting of Creative, Experience Design and technology practice groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in overseeing multiple projects and campaigns concurrently with minimal guidance
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical – 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Peapod Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
- Catered Lunches Every Other Friday
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an "Employment Authorized" result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.