What you’ll be doing:
- Set the direction and long-term strategy for partnerships, including developing key metrics of success and reporting.
- Manage relationships with all existing partners.
- Own partnership development, including assessment of new strategic partnerships, contract negotiations, implementation and ongoing management.
- Work closely with the analytics team to monitor each affiliate partners’ performance to optimize overall channel profitability.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with important external and internal stakeholders across all teams.
- Take on a project management role and drive collaboration across marketing, analytics, product, legal, compliance, operations and tech to acquire, onboard, and grow new partnerships.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience managing vendor relationships
- Ability to develop a business case and understand how different partners or channels fit into Braviant’s overall marketing strategy
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to present findings and recommendations to C-suite
- Extremely comfortable with Excel with the ability to manipulate data and generate graphs
- You have the ability to hold marketing vendors accountable and continuously strive for the strongest partnerships for best-in-class marketing execution. You possess advanced problem-solving capability.
- You are not afraid to tackle an ambiguous project and continuously challenge yourself and the team to push results to new heights.
- You are comfortable with the unknown: startup life allows for a broad, wide ranging role, but also means priorities and work can change quickly. You should be excited about all this entails!
What makes you stand out:
- Experience managing leads and/or affiliates within a fintech