Head of Partnerships
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 80,000 today to millions.
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through sophisticated yet easy-to-use tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
ActiveCampaign, the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, is scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 75,000 today to millions more.
ActiveCampaign is seeking an experienced Head of Partnerships to lead the strategic growth and ongoing management of key business partnerships. This role will build upon the vision and strategy for identifying key partner opportunities, prioritizing and executing on all partner-related programs and successes.
This role will work closely with a range of internal stakeholders (such as Product, Engineering, Marketing and Sales) to maximize the partner opportunities and experiences and achieve ROI on partner investments and relationships.
As Head of Partnerships, you will be a key force in advancing ActiveCampaign’s strategy that advances our mission to provide our SMB customers a comprehensive solution to their marketing and revenue success.
- Build upon the blueprint for ActiveCampaign’s partnership strategy and roadmap
- Execute upon this strategy, identifying key partner opportunities that are key to customer success and needs
- Build productive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Own analyses that provides actionable insight into business metrics, issues, and business opportunities; develop and execute plans to realize these opportunities
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners to drive continuous growth while also improving customer experience
- Develop qualitative and quantitative data/research to identify opportunities; work with Product and Engineering teams to implement changes throughout the tech stack and product roadmap to ensure enablement of partner opportunities
- Build partner revenue models to inform decision making
- Provide clear reporting on partner strategy and successes to key stakeholders
- Advocate for product and engineering changes or advancements that would enable partner opportunities
- Conduct or add to market and customer research
- Ensure excellent and productive partner relationships, enabling these throughout the business
- Maintain ongoing education and involvement in the industry to ensure awareness of best partner opportunities
- Work effectively with the Marketing and PR teams on partner brand awareness
What is needed
- You have held a partnership role in a growing SaaS business, ideally in the MarTech space, having built out or added to the momentum of significant partnership programs
- You have an excellent view of the Martech landscape and ecosystem
- You understand how to work within an incredibly fast-scaling business and the energy and passion associated with that
- You have a global view and experience with global partnerships and the ability to execute with international partners
- You are able to successfully determine the ROI on partnership opportunities, measuring investment and revenue and able to articulate this to stakeholders
- You are an excellent negotiator
- You have a clear passion for the SaaS/MarTech space and can be an evangelist internally and externally
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description