Head of Sales, North America at Fit Analytics
Fit Analytics - the world’s leading sizing and data platform for the apparel industry - is looking for a highly motivated, performance-driven Head of Sales, North America to join our team. As the leader of Fit Analytics’ North American sales team, you will oversee regional sales activities and manage our North American sales team. In addition to the management function, you will be deeply hands-on in the sales process and personally drive enterprise deals. As we grow the sales team, responsibilities will shift more towards managing and assisting other team members, while always being directly involved in enterprise deals. You will work closely with our General Manager of North America and our Head of Global Sales to meet goals for the North American organization and the company as a whole. This position will be based out of our North American headquarters in Chicago.
Who we are
Based in Berlin and Chicago, we are a team of data scientists, fashionistas, physicists, designers, and hackers, working together to tackle a single problem: making it easy for online apparel shoppers to find the size and fit for them. We’re helping some of world’s largest apparel firms solve sizing issues, boost conversions and slash returns.
What We Do
Our Fit Finder helps companies instantly access the power of machine learning to deliver a perfect fit for customers, optimize e-commerce performance, and add risk-free retail intelligence to their operations. We work with major global retailers and brands such as Patagonia, Hugo Boss, Calvin Klein, Lacoste, ASOS, The North Face, Tommy Hilfiger and many more!
What the Role Involves
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets by expertly managing the sales team in North America
- Setting activity and revenue targets for all members of the sales team
- Driving several of the company’s strategic North American accounts
- A substantial portion of your time will be dedicated to generating new deal flow, and pushing strategic opportunities through the pipeline (including prospecting, demos, pitching and closing)
- Following up on highly qualified inbound leads at enterprise-level companies
- Collaborating with our Head of Global Sales to design and implement strategic plans for the sales team, including standard operating procedures and efficient business processes
- Empowering the sales team to achieve the best results possible; Continuous training and development of all team members
- Presenting pipeline, revenue and expenses reports, and forecasts to the management team
- Travelling within North America up to 50% of the time
What We’re Looking for in You
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales rep and sales manager, consistently exceeding targets
- Several years of leadership and management experience in a company’s sales department
- Several years experience in SAAS enterprise sales
- Experience successfully executing complex sales cycles with CXOs
- Experience within fashion and apparel vertical preferred
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Superior communication skills and an ability to inspire
- Very strong analytical skills and logic
- Impetus towards focused, purposeful, and impactful action
- Highly-organized and persistent approach to achieving goals
What We Offer You
- A competitive salary with a substantial success-based upside
- Hands-on experience building a revolutionary e-commerce product
- A leadership role in our smart, creative and motivated international team
- Best in class healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans
Why We’re Different
We're not sitting around wondering what the product is and burning other people's money while expecting everyone to work ridiculous hours for little reward. We're profitable, organized, and already providing a unique solution that delivers huge value to our partners while helping millions of people shop better online. This is primetime for our company. Our deal pipeline is red-hot and awaiting an action driven individual to help us cash in on this great momentum.
If you're excellent at what you do and want to apply those skills to solving a genuinely hard problem together with a great bunch of people, you've come to the right place. To take the next step, send us your resume and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!