We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As Head of Strategic Partnerships you will build and execute strategy and partnerships that create significant value for our customers and help Relativity drive growth and expand our presence within our current Legal Tech market and to adjacent markets.
You will build a small, fast-paced, high-performing team responsible for originating and nurturing end-to-end strategic partnership opportunities. The team you build will be responsible for sourcing, evaluating, negotiating and executing those partnerships. Your work will be very cross functional, cooperating closely with the Executive Team, other strategy & biz ops teams, product teams, and sales teams.
This role requires Executive Presence and Leadership, ability to be decisive and keep other leaders accountable, ability to work across the organization and ability to drive forward ambiguous operations and strategic projects. Most importantly it requires ability to get things done working with and through other leaders.
- Lead strategic thinking on how we accelerate our growth with Partnerships within Legal Technology and in Adjacent Markets
- Build and manage a small, fast-paced, high performing and collaborative team
- Manage and execute end-to-end process of sourcing, evaluating, negotiating, and executing those partnerships.
- Work collaboratively with the key internal stakeholders across our Executive, strategy, product, engineering, marketing, sales, and other teams to ensure close alignment on partnerships before, during and after deal sign.
- Develop Strategic Partnerships (product/tech, GTM, executive alignment) with the key players in the Cloud space
- Develop Strategic Partnerships (product/tech, GTM, executive alignment) with key players in Legal Technology and Adjacent markets
- Establishing key performance indicators that will determine the ultimate success of each partnership
- Maintain all aspects of partnership go-to-market, ensuring that both parties hit their respective timelines prior, during, and after launch.
- Nurture and grow the existing partnerships to ensure they are fulfilling Relativity and Partner’s commercial, product, and strategic goals.
- 10y+ of experience in business development, partnerships, strategic sales and account management, or management consulting.
- Experience working in technology with some experience in SaaS enterprise software
- Product experience preferred
- Successful track record of sourcing, executing, and nurturing strategic partnerships technology
- Experience in indirectly managing senior leaders across the organization
- Strong analytical, leadership, intellectual curiosity, and partnering skills
- Demonstrated ability to independently and logically frame a problem, provide the analysis required to answer the question, and drive the resolution is mandatory
- Track record of making and executing decisions
- Executive Presence
- 3+ years of senior leadership (VP or C-level) in planning and closing partnership deals with enterprise technology companies, legal technology or GRC companies
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.