Healthcare Business Development Executive at Syndigo
As a Business Development Executive on the Healthcare team at Syndigo, you will be responsible for full lifecycle sales efforts, from initial call through contract execution. This role requires a background in business development, ideally selling technical, SaaS, and subscription-based solutions to the Healthcare industry. Industry knowledge, strong communications skills, excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to start, develop, and nurture relationships, and technical acumen are important to the success of this role.
Simply put, a Syndigo Business Development Executive is a quota-carrying, full-cycle sales professional who generates leads and closes deals. Full post-sales team support will enable you to directly match your level of compensation to your level of drive, discipline, and talent.
This role can be located in Syndigo's office in Nashville, Chicago, Cleveland or Boston.
- Generate leads through professional networking and cold calling techniques
- Prospecting and building new business opportunities within assigned territory
- Ability to understand unique prospect needs within the context of the healthcare industry and effectively communicate value proposition
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to close opportunities with senior level executives
- Work with internal resources to ensure efficient set up and delivery of contracts systems
- Additional responsibilities may include ongoing management for strategic accounts
- Initiate and build prospect relationships
- Coordinate and schedule online and onsite meetings of key decision makers
- Negotiate and participate in pricing strategy
- Take full advantage of the network effect inherent in a data exchange platform
- Negotiate contract terms within the acceptable guidelines provided by Syndigo
- Develop prospect account strategy and plan
- Coordinate plans to include internal support of objectives
- Communicate expectations of new customers to Customer Success team
- Own and manage pipeline in Salesforce.com
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2+ year B2B sales experience; proven ability to identify and develop new business with prospects and existing accounts, build/maintain relationships with the decision makers
- Experience in selling platforms and services, with database or syndicated data a plus
- Demonstrated record of success at both large, complex organizations and in mid-sized environments
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required