Inbound Sales Associate - Nights
Our Inbound Sales Associates handle sales for events all around the country. Whether it be a super fan living a lifelong dream of going to the Big game, a family experiencing the next hit on Broadway, or a group of friends seeing their favorite band live, our sales team is here! Our Inbound Sales Associates take inbound calls from fans (that's right no cold calling). The goal is to close every call with a sale and to ensure our customers get the perfect tickets every time!
Target first year compensation is $40,000-$60,000 which includes an hourly rate plus uncapped earning potential based on individual goals and performance.
Shift: 1:30pm - 10:00pm including one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday)
- Consult inbound customers looking to purchase live events tickets and close each sale at point of contact
- Utilize sales techniques (ex. product-based and consultative/solution selling, etc.) to professionally lead customers through the selection and purchase process
- Consistently provide excellent, polite, and courteous service to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Reach out to customers to convert open orders to sales (no cold calling!)
- Develop expertise with live events and varying venues across the country
- Continuously look for ways to help improve our processes and customer experience
To be Successful, You'll Need:
- 2+ years of experience in metric driven sales & proven results hitting goals
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment
- A desire to learn and develop sales skills, and the motivation to continue developing professionally
- Natural ability to go above and beyond to solve the customer's concerns
- Familiarity with a sales platform (ex. Salesforce) or a retail PoS system beneficial but not required
- Knowledge and familiarity with multifunctional phone systems (eg. inContact, Five9, TalkDesk) beneficial but not required
- Flexibility in scheduling for high priority events when applicable and needed
What We Offer:
As an Inbound Sales Associate, you will be working in an exciting, growing industry with a target yearly salary of $40,000-$60,000 and have frequent promotional opportunities and room for advancement within your career at Vivid Seats. Employees also enjoy a $100 monthly gift card as well as discounted tickets to all their favorite events, casual dress code, kitchen stocked with healthy snacks, frequent company lunches, and happy hours! In addition, our standard benefits include affordable medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, and transit/parking plan discounts.
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events while being ranked #1 in Newsweek's Best Companies for Customer Service. At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
225 W Randolph St, 30th Floor
Chicago, IL 60606