Inbound Sales Representative at Hireology
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last ten years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 150 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a member to our Sales team. The Inbound Sales Representative will be responsible for working closely with our SDR team to hold demos from inbound leads, negotiating contract terms, and closing the deal. We are seeking driven, sales-minded individuals that are looking for an opportunity to join a high-growth startup, and will be rewarded for performance with uncapped growth opportunities.
As our Inbound Sales Representative you’ll be responsible for:
- Responding to businesses who have indicated their interest in expanding their partnership with Hireology
- Conduct compelling and engaging product demonstrations
- Meet or exceed sales objectives and quotas (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Maintain clean records and pipeline in Salesforce.com
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Be Driven: As a sales-minded individual, you will develop and execute world-class product demonstrations for each customer to ensure that they understand the value that Hireology will bring to their business. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career.
- Have Great Communication Skills: You will tell Hireology’s story in all types of businesses with all types of owners. You will make sure that you remain transparent throughout the sales process and embrace the needs of the customer.
- Metrics-Driven: We’re passionate about data and trends. While achieving your monthly, quarterly and annual goals, you will be just as passionate while also providing a wow experience for each customer that you contact.
- Have Great Time Management Skills: You’ll be balancing several responsibilities, so you will need to master the art of prioritization to meet and exceed prospect requests in a timely manner.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in an Inbound Sales Representative candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- Pathological optimism and a can't-lose attitude, with a healthy dose of reality
- 1+ years of B2B Sales experience
- Salesforce.com or other comparable CRM experience a plus
- Highly motivated, driven, self-starter
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Sales team to discuss how you would make an impact in this role.
- Take a strategic critical thinking assessment that determines how we can develop you at Hireology.
- Provide us with some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with our Senior Vice President of Revenue. This will be an opportunity for us to get an idea of how you got to where you are, and if where you want to go lines up with where we are going.
Hireology is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. All employment decisions are solely based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We support an inclusive workplace where Hireologists excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.