Inbound Sales Representative
We are looking for a friendly, energetic team player to join MoveSpring as an Inbound Sales Representative. This is a good opportunity for someone looking to join a startup and learn many new soft and hard skills. There is also ample opportunity for growth on our business team with our support along with the way.
You'll use a combination of Outreach, Airtable, and Intercom to receive and manage leads and opportunities throughout the sales life cycle.
Who we are
We are a team focused on building products and experiences that improve the way people interact with their health. We strive to build products through the lens of empathy, community and engagement.
Who you are
You bring a great attitude and high energy to work every day. You are reliable and resourceful. You enjoy collaborating with others. You love to learn new skills and technologies to improve productivity. You are able to follow established processes and make recommendations to improve existing ones.
What you’ll do
- Manage workload of warm inbound leads through email and voice communication.
- Lead prospects through pipeline of demo, trial, contract, invoicing and onboarding.
- Work closely with our customer success team to seamlessly navigate prospects through our customer journey
- Work with Sales and Customer Success teams to hit revenue goals and conversion metrics
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all activity throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide regular updates to our product team on trends related to client needs
- Work with our marketing team to generate resources useful to the sales process
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve the sales and lead management process
- Exceptional organization, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to conduct a consultative sales process and use active listening skills
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow a career in sales and business development
- Adaptable to change and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
- Be a savvy web and mobile user (iOS or Android)
- Be able to type at least 60wpm and navigate the web in an efficient manner
- Pro-active, self-motivated with a strong desire to grow as a person and within our organization.
- Competitive salary + commissions
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home friendly
- Fun and challenging environment that propels career growth
We value soft-skills, deep empathy, passion, work ethic and leadership skills. We are most interested in how you'll complement the team and your desire to continuously learn and teach. To apply, send your resume to [email protected]