Inbound Sales Specialist at SpotHero
SpotHero is looking for an Inbound Sales Specialist the go-to person to close monthly parking sales. This person will field inbound phone calls and emails for prospective monthly customers. They will also Develop and improve sales approach and techniques based on data and experience; document best practices. Manage, mitigate, and escalate any operational or ongoing issues.
Who we are:
At SpotHero, we work as a team to empower people to get everywhere, easier! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What you will do:
- Sell monthly parking to prospective customers, usually one call close. Over 80% of time is dedicated to answering inbound phone calls, responding to voicemails and emails. Variable compensation component based on conversion rate and total monthly closes.
- Respond to leads with detailed information about what parking options are available and the ability to guide the customer through their decision making process.
- Execute and document the sales process via Salesforce.
- Provide feedback and document best practices to support the growth of the inbound sales funnel.
- Escalate technical issues identified during sales process to support engineers.
- Liaison between Customer Service and Supply team to troubleshoot issues and streamline operations / workflows for monthly parking customers.
- Secure and safeguard data to preserve its integrity, reliability, and availability and ensure appropriate access levels are maintained.
Who You Are
- Leader. You’re not afraid to get thrown in the deep end and learn as fast as you can. You are excited to meet challenges and solve problems head on.
- A true salesperson. Selling an experience comes naturally to you. You understand what it takes to provide value and get the job done, one sale at a time.
- Clear and concise. You leave customers feeling clear about what is ahead. You know drivers get the right away and you love to hold a high standard of excellence.
- Hustler. No job is too big or too small to tackle. You’ll do whatever it takes to help the team and you never get stuck in traffic.
- Analytical. You’re excited about data and always jump at the chance to solve problems.
- Excited. You get to build a process that contributes to a fast-growing part of SpotHero.
What you have:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in sales, account management, or a client facing role.
- Proven consultative sales skills with a unique ability to understand client needs.
- Self-motivated and driven attitude where you will work towards achieving sales goals independently.
- Optimistic, outgoing, autonomous, go-getter.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Flexible WFH arrangements - We know these are uncertain times and our employees’ health & safety is number one. Employees will be able to work in a remote capacity through 2021. We will continue to evaluate this fluid situation and adjust our plans as necessary.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A company that cares about its employees’ unique backgrounds. From Employee Resource Groups to Unconscious Bias Trainings, we want each and every employee to feel like SpotHero is a place where they can bring their whole selves to work.
- A workplace recognized as the Startup of the Year by Built in Chicago, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
- A workplace recognized as a Best Place to Work by Built In Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, and one of TIMES’s 50 Genius Companies.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.