Being an Inside Account Manager at iManage means…
You will focus on partnering with Mid-Market Law Firms with less than 100 users to deliver innovative iManage SaaS solutions. Leveraging collaboration technologies such as Zoom, you’ll own the customer engagements end-to-end remotely, beginning with prospecting through to closing deals.
You will increase our sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned territory and own all account management functions. In this quota-carrying role, you will be a high performing sales professional who has a history of achieving sales measures in a performance-driven organization (SaaS preferred). You’ll consult with your customers to understand top initiatives, key stakeholders, and green/yellow/red statuses.
iM Responsible for…
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the iManage product suite to offer Productivity, Security, and AI SaaS solutions to law firms
- Developing and executing on account plans to deliver on revenue goals, and provide accurate forecasting
- Managing a strategic sales cycle: prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory
- Creating and delivering sales forecasts, updates and sharing best practices with our Account Management team
- Achieving sales results by understanding key business drivers, potential customer challenges, and relevant industry knowledge and trends
- Maintaining account information in Salesforce for all contacts
- Developing GTM plans, and pipeline building activities with key partners (campaigns/cadences, events, measurement, etc.)
- Responding to incoming leads, assigned leads from BDR team, and customer inquiries
- Working with renewals team as appropriate
- Developing activities for BDR team to enhance market awareness
iM Qualified because I have…
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business-related field
- 3+ years of quota driven sales and account management experience for SaaS products
- The ability to perform a high-level product demonstration
- A proven track record of success in managing and growing a book of business
- The ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure in a fast-paced and complex sales cycle
- A self-motivated and driven attitude and able to work towards achieving new goals
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to relate to others
- A highly coachable, eager to learn and grow mindset
Bonus points if I have...
- Legal technology sales experience
- Complex selling experience calling on IT Buyers
iM Getting to…
- Sell market-leading and award-winning technology that is used by over 1 million professionals worldwide
- Work within a highly collaborative global team
- Make a significant impact on our customers’ businesses, and the growth of iManage
- Develop as a sales professional with the support of iThrive career framework
- Have access to a competitive benefits and comp package
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems, and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/
Mid - Senior