Inside Sales Account Manager
Inside Account Manager
Magnificent Mile, Chicago
Competitive base, $50K OTE
Hours: 10am to 7pm
2018 Glassdoor Top 10 Work Culture and Leadership
2018 Chicago 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work For'
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with more than 32,000 clients in 39 countries and trusted by globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. We know our success is all down to our staff, so we we’re committed to making PHMG the best place to work – a commitment that was recognised by our win at the 2017 the Best and Brightest Companies to Work For’ competition.
As we approach our 20th anniversary as a business, we’re continuing to expand one of our fastest growing departments by recruiting a highly driven and ambitious Account Manager to handle the introduction of a new clients’ audio brand. You’ll provide a personalized set-up service for our new American and Canadian clients, liaising with key company contacts and internal and external service providers – working to tight deadlines to ensure the seamless implementation of a the new production.
You’ll display your proven experience in objection handling and negotiation to ensure every new client receives a seamless implementation of their new service. With your creative problem solving skills, innate professionalism and ability to multi-task, will you’ll efficiently process clients and exceed targets at every opportunity.
- Effectively project manage a B2B portfolio of new clients
- Build a thorough understanding of a new client’s business to develop creative briefing content
- Work to a series of tight deadlines to develop brand congruent audio content – including all creative scripts, recorded productions – and make all necessary engineering arrangements
- Establish effective relationships across multi-disciplinary teams located across the globe
- Deliver world-class customer service to all new clients
- Ensure all project management updates are updated on our in-house CRM system proficiently
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in a results-driven sales or customer service environment
- Proven success in project management and managing multiple priorities
- Experience in objection handling and negotiation
- Creative problem solving skills with the ability to react professionally at all times
- Strong organizational skills and high levels of proactivity
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently via phone and over email
- Qualities of ambition, reliability and focus
- Dedication to being a team player – with real drive and initiative
- The competitive mind set to work under pressure and meet and exceed set realistic targets
- Strong business acumen – polished, articulate and comfortable liaising with senior level clients
- Proficiency in PC office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- 1-2 years related agency experience
- College degree preferred
Perks of working at PHMG:
- Competitive base salary and commission, with realistic OTE of $50,000
- Promotion opportunities in one of the company’s fastest growing departments
- 18 days PTO plus up to 8 federal holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Additional quarterly incentives
- All-expenses-paid company events at exclusive venues
- Fundraising for Illinois-based and global charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Exciting social scene and dynamic atmosphere
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas, in-house bar and spectacular views of Lake Michigan
- Free gym membership after one year with the company
- Half-day’s holiday on the morning following your birthday
PHMG blends an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track, creative copy and world-class voice artistry to develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each of our individual clients. Each element is entrusted to the industry’s finest composition, writing and voiceover talent, and these inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold to connect with a captive audience in this vital communicative channel. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering a world-class customer service – earning an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
Following our successful first year in Chicago, PHMG is a company in hyper-growth mode – and is currently one of the city’s fastest-growing media companies. We’re expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market, and were recently named as a national winner of the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to work for’ program alongside the likes of Puma, Verizon and Haribo.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.