Inside Sales Executive at project44
Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Take an inside look into our culture!
- Ranked 2nd most innovative company by FreightWaves in 2018 and 2019 (right after Amazon who is our customer)
- “Best Places To Work” by Built In Chicago
- Our culture is more than a ping pong table, but we do host quarterly ping pong tournaments!
We are looking for an Inside Sales Executive who will be accountable for selling our solutions to small and mid-size customers.
As the Inside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for growing our small to mid-size customer base. In this, you will be responsible for developing and executing the sales plan; including managing the sales forecast and opportunity lifecycles to consistently meet and exceed quarterly and annual targets. You will bring energy and passion representing project44 in the field, educating prospective customers on the business value that our advanced visibility platform can unlock and has already delivered to some of the largest enterprises in the world.
You are self-driven and highly collaborative, adept at negotiating SaaS agreements, fostering and establishing relationships with senior supply chain executives, competing effectively by understanding and solving our customers visibility business problems through our differentiated API and data driven approach, and exciting both external and internal stakeholders to achieve desired goals. You believe in our mission to help our customers deliver the best customer experience possible while also reducing the carbon footprint through more efficient supply chains for a better planet.
Responsibilities: What you’ll do
- Develop detailed sales plans and sales forecasts
- Manage a large portfolio of small to mid-size accounts
- Consistently meet quarterly and annual targets
- Understand competitive solutions and project44 differentiators
- Drive active sales cycles while building new business pipeline through prospecting and relationship building with assigned prospects
- Be the leader, manage and direct a sales strategy that allows for customer, channel and project44 to win
- Maintain up to date knowledge of logistics industry
- Ability to sell across multiple Lines of Business simultaneously (IT, Procurement, Transportation, Supply Chain/Logistics)
Requirements: The experience you should have
- Technology-based experience within SaaS or platform products, and some knowledge and understanding within the Logistics/Supply chain sector
- 2-5 years of Sales experience is required
- Ability to be strategic, but still roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Ability to operate in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
- Track record of carrying an annual quota of $500k+
- Previous sales process & methodology training
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.