Inside Sales Executive
Affinitiv is looking for a driven, confident and energetic full-time Inside Sales Representative for our downtown Chicago, IL office. This is a great opportunity for you if you enjoy prospecting clients, building relationships and making money. Successful Inside Sales Representatives leverage their excellent communication, sales and product knowledge skills to generate revenue through telephone sales of Affinitiv Products & Services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals by selling product line to targeted clients; dealerships and dealer groups in assigned market area
- Conduct full needs assessment and recommend solutions as appropriate while demonstrating extensive product knowledge
- Provide exceptional problem resolution by implementing solutions to dealerships’ needs
- Actively participate in customer concern resolution and cancellation turnaround attempts with maintaining consistent support and service to existing clients
- Solve existing issues and determine solutions to prevent further concerns
- Demonstrate complete “project management” over each account in their geographical area of responsibility
- Act in the best interest of the company by applying stated corporate values and priorities to all communications, decisions, and actions
- Display a commitment to the goals of the department and the enterprise
- Assist with the rollout of new sales programs/products by reviewing all material for accuracy and providing feedback for improvement
- Improving product knowledge of new and existing products through self-study and usage of available resources
- Report daily on all activity with detailed and accurate entries in Salesforce.com of exchanges, issues, phone/email actions, and any other pertinent client interactions, which must be input within a timely manner.
- Territory management should include program preparation for upcoming meetings, scheduling appointments and cold & warm phone calls.
- You will be reaching out to 40-50 prospective and current dealer clients per day
- Prior experience in a fast-paced sales environment specifically in telephone sales and cold calling.
- Competitive Attitude and a relentless drive to succeed
- Confidence to overcome sales objections and utilize proven sales closing techniques
- Self-motivated, quick to learn and apply new product information, systems and techniques
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Perseverance, integrity, reliability and professional demeanor
- Attention to detail, follow-through, and ability to prioritize your time
- Salesforce or other CRM usage experience required