Bringg helps retailers and logistics companies scale up and optimize their operations with an innovative, data-led delivery and fulfillment cloud platform. Using Bringg, retailers and logistics providers can rapidly enable innovative delivery and fulfillment models that maximize the customer experience, optimize logistics operations and scale business channels for growth. Some of the world’s best-known brands in more than 50 countries use Bringg’s platform to deliver the perfect last mile experience at peak efficiency across multiple delivery models.The Opportunity
The Inside Sales Manager will enable his/her team, participate in client calls, monitor sales metrics and oversee his/her team’s entire sales process from prospecting to closing. This leader will collaborate with Bringg’s decision makers as well as clients making it essential that she/he has excellent communication skills and excels in a fast paced team environment.Primary Responsibilities:
- Manage a team within Bringg’s Inside Sales organization
- Work with VP of Inside Sales to set and track sales targets for your team
- Coach direct reports on sales skills, client communication and forecasting
- Motivate team on a daily basis to foster a positive winning mindset to drive revenue
What you'll do:
- Actively manage your remote inside sales team on a daily basis
- Set and track sales targets for your team
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
- Work with the VP of Inside Sales to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Liaise with Bringg’s Marketing, Product Development and Sales Enablement teams to drive success.
What we're looking for:
- 2-4 years of experience managing a team (inside sales, BDRs, commercial, or similar) in the SaaS Industry.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce, Salesloft, Zoom Info and other prospecting and tracking tools.
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills