Inside Sales Manager
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last seven years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 150 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
Due to the continued growth of our Sales team, we are looking to add an Inside Sales Manager to our team. This leader will manage a team of Account Executiveand will focus on developing and motivating our sales talent, as well as taking a data-focused approach to help drive business decisions to achieve revenue targets.
As the Inside Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Professional growth of Hireology's most valuable asset, our people.
- Day to day performance management of Account Representatives, including but not limited to, delivering performance reviews, conducting any performance related conversations and follow up conversations. Monitoring and driving sales metrics and reporting.
- Fully understanding overall sales goals and adjusting strategy based on goals and performance. Delivering data-driven suggestions, and changing sales strategy to ensure all sales goals are met.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Lead a group of Account Representatives, providing tactical and strategic support to exceed expectations.
- Educate and inspire your team to close new business, and create lasting partnerships.
- Create new ideas, try new things, and move quickly to help your team and our company continue to grow it’s new revenue.
- Bring a highly optimistic yet pragmatic attitude and give back to Hireology’s culture.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in an Inside Sales Manager candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- 5+ years of experience of Sales experience required, with 2+ years of experience managing sales and/or business development teams in a B2B or Outbound Sales environment
- Proven track record of strategically building, leading and driving successful sales plans and meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking and time management skills.
- Strong data and analytics background
- Experience in coaching and training is required
- Experience in SaaS and/or Retail Automotive is strongly desired
- BA/BS degree desired