Inside Sales Manager
WHY WE’RE LOOKING
Founded in 2010, we started RevenueWell because we saw a way to use the latest marketing automation technology to help dentists build better, more connected relationships with their patients and communities. We think it’s a problem worth solving, and thousands of dental practices across the country seem to agree. The company has grown very quickly over the last few years, and we’re now a team of 100+ diverse people that are committed to our mission, super-focused on our product, and fanatical about helping our customers succeed.
We are seeking another Inside Sales Manager to build and lead a new team of Account Executives in the Chicago office to help expand our SMB team. This role reports to our Vice President, Sales in the Bannockburn. Travel between locations is a must.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
The ideal candidate has a strong background in B2B SaaS sales and sales management. This candidate must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication skills and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment. This leader will invest time into hiring, coaching and mentoring direct reports, analyzing data to uncover coaching and business opportunities, and enhance workflow processes while working with cross-functional teams and tools. Other aspects include:
- Experience building and managing a high yield sales team.
- Demonstrated passion for hiring, coaching, and mentoring SaaS sales team.
- Build authentic relationships and collaborate with cross-functional leaders.
- Proven success demonstrating consultative closing techniques.
- Track record of over performance in previous roles.
- Experience building relationships, presenting and selling to decision makers across functions.
- Ability to negotiate agreements in competitive sales engagements.
- Accurately forecast and manage team pipeline on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Unify diverse sales background across many verticals and sizes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Establish and begin executing against the long-term plan for your team.
- Learn the features and functionality of the patient communication platform
- Coach up members on your team and begin creating a bench of new talent.
- Oversee 8 – 10 Account Executives who perform inside sales demos.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly pipeline and revenue targets.
- Act upon solicited and unsolicited feedback from peers, customers, and leadership.
- Be recognized as a subject matter expert and proven leader at RevenueWell.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive base salary plus quarterly incentives.
- Super laid-back environment where hustle goes a long way and work is enjoyable
- Great opportunity to get into a fast-growing company and build something big
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA plus company sponsored STD, LTD and Life insurance
- No-wait, 401k plan with generous company match
- Endless supply of fruit, coffee and other goodies!
- Free health club membership near the office
- Loft offices with no high cubicles. Casual jeans dress code.
RevenueWell is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
In 2018, we were ranked #8 by Crain’s Chicago Business Best Places to Work! Check us out.
No search firm solicitations, please.