Inside Sales Manager
Do you enjoy competition or a good challenge? Do you thrive to outperform and be the best? Do you see a vision where others see an obstacle? Looking for the next step in your Sales career? Then the Inside Sales Manager role is for you!
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for guiding a team of 30 Inside Sales Representatives who are prospecting, cold calling, and closing new deals over the phone. The primary goal as an Inside Sales Manager is to become an expert in our products and drive productivity of the team to close deals with restaurants and bars to determine the best way for them to grow and achieve their dreams. You will play a key role in helping us drive top-line revenue and building a large, happy merchant base all while guiding a team to success.
- Coach, train, and develop a results-driven team on driving growth of the Inside Sales Representatives
- Conduct regular reviews with reps to guide expectations and drive desired results
- Track, understand, and be held accountable to various program metrics, such as calls per rep, number of meetings, number of deals closed, overall team production, and more; drive behavior necessary to meet and exceed these targets
- Understand and influence Rewards Network product offerings
- Onboard and coach team members on ongoing basis to improve sales production metrics
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the team, raising improvement suggestions and/or pain points to the Director Inside Sales
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- You have 2 plus years of successful inside sales management/supervisory management experience leading a new business development team.
- Proven success in an inside sales function
- You are excited and motivated by the fact that your measured performance will drive your compensation and career growth.
- You are fanatical about execution and continuous professional development & improvement.
- You have a proven track record of exceeding performance goals.
- You are goal-oriented and have accountability for your work.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Perks Rewards Network Offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Discounts to many local restaurants through our dining program
- Advancement potential
- Competitions and performance awards
- Quarterly sales recognition
- Rapid advancement potential
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description