Inside Sales Manager
Role and Responsibilities
- Generating high quality sales leads.
- Generating appointments for BD Executives to meet with potential customers with a defined need.
- Cold calling directors and senior executives.
- Identifying potential opportunities based on targeted account lists.
- Providing analysis and research, including compiling prospect backgrounds and performing competitive analysis.
- Following up and assisting in lead qualification process for inbound enquiries from prospective customers.
- Introducing prospects and customers to Bounteous’s offerings, including experience design (UI/UX), digital engineering (e-commerce, web, mobile development), strategy (digital transformation), and audience management (interactive marketing, email campaigns, SMS/push).
- 2-3 Years previous experience in an inside sales role within a consulting or digital agency.
- Excellent sales prospecting skills and a proven track record of achieving KPI’s (e.g., leads generated, qualified meetings scheduled, TCV revenue from personally generated leads).
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with prospective client contacts.
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint.