Inside Sales Manager at SNACKNATION
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:42 p.m. (CST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
Our Chicago-based inside sales team is expanding and needs an experienced Inside Sales Manager to lead a team of 8-12 B2B salespeople in our River North office. We’ve grown our Chicago presence from four to 16 people in the past year with plans to continue our growth in 2020.
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will elevate the team to new heights in pursuit of monthly revenue targets while creating an environment that fosters continual learning. You will be responsible for training, coaching and monitoring the performance of your team members to ensure sales activity and objectives are not only met, but exceeded. This individual will work closely with both the Director of Subscription Sales and VP of Sales to identify opportunities and implement solutions across the sales floor.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of Account Executives to hit or exceed monthly revenue targets
- Build and maintain an upbeat, positive culture that inspires a sense of urgency, constant innovation, teamwork, and strong commitment to individual and team accountability
- Track and identify team and individual KPI’s and develop benchmarks for growth
- Spend 50% of your time training and coaching your team to greatness - no desk jockeys
- Contribution to our recruiting and hiring processes to ensure we’re always adding new star talent to the SnackNation team
- Weekly reporting on the progress of your team, keeping an open line of communication with the Director of Subscription Sales and VP of Sales
- Weekly coaching sessions with team members to affect positive change and retain top performers
- Embody a player coach mentality as-needed to actively participate in sales calls and get deals over the line
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of experience managing inside salespeople in a quota carrying, transactional environment
- Strong leadership skills that leverage the strength of the team and the company to achieve success and execution.
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, optimistic, and certain of victory. Unfazed by rejection.
- Skilled in all aspects of the sales cycle - comfortable prospecting and closing deals from $1,500 to $500,000 of annual value
- Experience analyzing monthly and weekly sales trends based on reports, metrics, KPI's, and creating meaningful changes to affect positive results
- Experience hiring and training new salespeople
- Track record of leading by example - demonstrating that the best sales leaders are at their core all-star individual contributors
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Experience working in CPG, subscription, food and/or tech space is a huge plus!
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
At SnackNation, our mission is to nourish and inspire people to do the best work of their lives. We care about making a positive impact on the world, starting with our wellness-minded culture and values. And we’re growing! In fact, SnackNation was just ranked #24 on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing US companies of 2018, and #2 in the Food & Beverage category.
We look for people who aren't afraid to be themselves. Because that's our vibe. Whether it's health or sales goals, our mantra is Better Every Day. We even offer meditation, yoga and bootcamp during work hours, not after. Plus, we've got the accolades to back it up: We’re Great Places To Work Certified and named one of Entrepreneur’s Top Company Cultures!
If you're a wellness-loving professional who wants to make an impact, take on a lot of responsibility and be a part of our driven company culture, join us. We promise to help you find your better you, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work in our booming CPG tech space.
Read Full Job Description