Inside Sales Representative, Growth
Chicago Tribune's Recruitment Advertising team is looking to add an Inside Sales Representative to their Growth team. This position will perform outbound sales calls including cold calling, lead follow up and sales qualification to acquire and develop a portfolio of buying customers and meet and/or exceed daily outbound call quotas. Focus will be on closing sales to new & lapsed customers with an emphasis on digital product suite. Ideal candidate is motivated, persuasive and consultative with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet/exceed aggressive outbound call and email metrics to prospective and current customers.
- Source, blueprint and spider-web high value, Enterprise-level companies and prospective customers.
- Drive revenue growth through full life-cycle selling: from new business prospecting to closing a high volume of digital RCT sales deals.
- Schedule phone appointments and webinar with decision makers to present tronc RCT assets.
- Conduct full CNA, implement follow-up process and closing techniques to acquire new customers.
- Provide solutions/recommendations & up-sell products utilizing superior product knowledge.
- Record all sales activities in CRM system.
- Meet/exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets.
- Utilize all online resources through sales funnel – LinkedIn, Talent Neuron, Dynamics, etc.
- Understand and articulate our value propositions and full portfolio of RCT offerings.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications - Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Below are the minimum requirements of the education, experience, knowledge, and skills required to competently perform in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BA/BS (Business preferred); one year plus advertising/media inside sales experience required
- Working knowledge & exp’r utilizing a CRM & MS Office products to manage day-to-day activities
- Talented lead gen specialist with proven track record of developing qualified leads through outbound calling
- Demonstrated success in meeting revenue goals; exp’r generating $200K+ in annual new business
- REC industry market knowledge a plus, print, digital, mobile platform knowledge & skills preferred
- Excellent analytical, written, oral, communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer service, problem solving, time management and financial business acumen skills
- Effective relationship-building skills
- Research and build a database of potential leads and referrals