Inside Sales Representative, Insure at Matterport
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:06 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 16, 2020
Apply Here For Expedited Consideration If You Are Being Directed to a Third Party Site: https://matterport.com/careers/
Matterport is the leading spatial data company digitizing and indexing the built world. Our unique 3D capture technology creates the spatial data layer on which industries can interoperate while our all-in-one 3D data platform makes it fast and easy to turn any physical space into an accurate and immersive digital twin. Matterport's platform helps customers realize the full potential of a space at every stage of its lifecycle including planning, construction, appraisal, marketing, and operations. We are the world leader in the category we invented, having built digital twins of over 2.3 million properties so far!
With funding from a group of stellar VCs and investors, we are changing the way we all see the world!
Matterport is looking for an Inside Sales Representative who is self-driven and eager to make an impact on the lives of our customers. The ideal candidate is a sales professional who is hungry to exceed expectations and passionate about technology. With a solid track record of success, the candidate must also be fluent in the latest market trends, comfortable working with technical content, and possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while putting the customer first.
- Prospect new sales leads, and build a solid pipeline to consistently close deals to reach your monthly targets.
- Develop rapport to evaluate customer needs and identify opportunities to the customer with our product offering.
- Manage accounts and customer relationships effectively to create upsell opportunities.
- Attend & present progress within Sales meetings, category meetings and sub-team meetings on a weekly/bi-weekly basis
- Deliver product (hardware/software) demonstrations to provide potential customers with details about the features and capabilities of our Pro2 3D camera & SaaS.
- Utilization and management of Salesforce to manage the entire sales cycle from one CRM.
- Overachievement in a sales closing role with past quota-carrying B2B sales experience
- Sales-minded, social, presentable and professional
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in a sales environment
- BA or equivalent
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- A plus for experience working in Insurance or Casualty & Warranty Insurance Industry. Also, Commercial or Residential Real Estate, SaaS, Software, Construction and Travel industry
Benefits to You
- Career opportunity in a growth company that is the market leader of 3D VR Media exponential technology
- Fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team
- Competitive base salary and structured commission plan, commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and 401k plan match
- Pre-IPO equity
- LinkedIn Learning
Matterport is an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description