This position is critical to the growth of the company and directly tied to company revenue. With limitless individual earning potential through our base plus uncapped commission structure, you will be impacting the business from the get go and collaborating with the entire team. This role is a unique opportunity to be a part of something unconventional with limitless growth potential.
- Establish relationships with business owners and C-level executives all over North America and sign them up as members.
- You're a consultant: understand their businesses, their growth potential, and the current challenges in the market.
- You’re likeable: you’re able to resonate with prospects and develop relationships with them.
- You’re a team player: collaborate with the team to improve internal processes.
- You don't like losing, ever.
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
- Office in the heart of the Loop, with easy access to anywhere.
- Quarterly team events, hangout fridays (lots of beer & games), casual happy hours and really fun holiday parties!
- Employee milestone program providing international travel opportunities and tech gifts.
- And, of course, a stocked kitchen.
- Base salary + generous commission structure. First year on target earnings for this role is anywhere from 60k to 100k, with the opportunity to make much more.
- Robust benefits package: Unlimited PTO and vacation based on performance, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Life & Disability Insurance, Retirement Benefits/401(k) and Voluntary benefits.
Our Interview Process:
Step 1 - Phone Interview with the Head of Operations, MachineryHost, to get to know you.
Step 2 - Google Hangouts Interview with our Senior Sales Manager, to discuss the role in depth.
Step 3 - Final interview with one of our Directors of Revenue.
- We're efficient decision-makers. Our interview process has a 2-week timeline and we do not waste time.
- We're not recruiters. We're real employees with long tenures and institutional knowledge, and we work with and manage doing the job/team you're interviewing for. We take the time to interview because we want to be transparent, and we want to maintain the standard of our team (or raise the bar higher). Our people are our most important resource.