Inside Sales Representative
- Identify profitable, prospective clients for SMS Assist; explain how SMS Assist can deliver value to their organization.
- Identify the key decision makers inside of targeted prospective clients.
- Contact prospective clients securing appointments for the Vice Presidents of Sales; schedules follow up meetings.
- Conduct warm introductions to Vice Presidents of Sales.
- Perform a high volume of daily cold calls into key accounts.
- Construct and send professional follow-up emails to prospective clients after call completion.
- Provide weekly reporting to leadership on pertinent opportunity updates.
- Work within Salesforce to create and manage new and existing opportunities.
- Partner with marketing to orchestrate timing of touches on key accounts.
- Participate in all introductory meetings to gather feedback and improve process.
- Conduct follow-up meetings with Vice Presidents of Sales to solicit feedback on scheduled appointments
- Assist the Sales team in identifying key contacts to target; add the key contacts into daily contact lists
- Analyze operational and enterprise customer data related to sales, volumes, profitability, region, and product types; provide recommendations related to sales strategy
- Create insightful dashboards and scorecards enabling leadership to grow business lines across different regions and client sets
- Travel requirements: Travel Expected: up to [5%] of the time
These are the professional skills we would expect from an individual fully established in this role.
- Customer Service - Advanced
- Verbal Communication - Advanced
- Written Communication – Advanced
- Teamwork - Proficient
- Relationships - Advanced
- Negotiation - Proficient
- Process Orientation - Proficient
- Prioritization – Advanced
- Analytics - Advanced
Role Specific Skills
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook required
- System Experience: Salesforce required
- Two years of experience in business field, including 1 or more years selling or setting appointments with key decision makers required
- Two years of experience in marketing field required
Other Relevant Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in using Microsoft for scheduling preferred
- Experience meeting and engaging senior level management is preferred
- Experience in facilities or property management industry is preferred