Sprout Social is looking for a highly driven, tech-savvy Account Executive with strong business acumen to join our Sales team. As an Account Executive, your role will be focused on generating new business with SMB up to Mid-Market level customers in the APAC market. This is a remote based position where you’ll work from your home office in Singapore.
Joining the International Sales team is an opportunity to strengthen your career in sales. Contributing at a high level as an International Account Executive will open opportunities to propel your career through our growing Sales organization.
Our Sales team works with over 20,000 brands worldwide including Four Seasons, Chicago Bulls, Autodesk and Edelman. These businesses rely on Sprout to create stronger relationships with their customers through social media.
- Proven success in a B2B closing role, SaaS experience preferred
- Social media and/or marketing automation experience a plus
- Driven to succeed and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in time management, setting priorities, and taking the initiative
- Track record of overachieving against defined metrics
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills - phone, email and demonstrations/webinars
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products
- Understand and apply effective business development strategies and techniques
- A passion for building new business
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platform
- Willingness to work in a collaborative work environment
Within 1 month, you will…
- Complete Sprout Social’s new hire training & onboarding program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our products and how your role fits into the organization.
- Partner with the Manager of International Sales to define key success metrics for your role and how you will be measured against them.
- Acclimate yourself with the day to day responsibilities of the International Account Executive team by shadowing team members and listening to recorded customer calls and demos.
- Learn Sprout’s go-to-market messaging, key differentiators, develop and personalize segment-specific value propositions.
- Learn Sprout’s existing customer sales process by shadowing your peers and working closely with our Sales Enablement Specialists.
- Complete a demo and written certification to ensure comprehension.
Within 3 months, you will…
- Become fully ramped in your role as an International Account Executive.
- Manage a strong pipeline of qualified leads and begin the process of building relationships with key strategic stakeholders.
- Meet and exceed monthly activity, pipeline and new business metrics.
- Conduct active research leveraging all available tools and data sources to understand your customers’ brand, culture, KPIs, partners, and success metrics so you can add value throughout your interactions and become a trusted advisor.
Within 6 months, you will…
- Own your numbers - consistently meet and exceed your activity goals to build a fruitful pipeline that will provide consistent quota attainment.
- Become a Sprout Social and social media expert to confidently speak to ever-changing trends, new product features and platform enhancements to help our customers realize their full potential and accomplish their goals.
Within 12 months, you will…
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly activity, pipeline and new business metrics.
- Step up as a leader to share best practices across the organization and helps others grow from your experiences.
- Obtain (solicited and unsolicited) and act upon peer and customer feedback.
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families
- Progressive benefit programs
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
Sprout Social is an equal opportunity employer. Anyone seeking employment here is considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual identity), age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged or sealed convictions, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!