International Account Executive at Cappex
International Account Executive
Are you looking to be engaged and challenged on a daily basis? Do you have an appreciation for how important college scholarships are to so many college students? Are you looking for the salary you get to match the hard work that you’re putting in? If so, this is the right Sales Representative/Account Executive opportunity for you!
Base + commissions will result in expected first year earnings of $50,000 - $70,000. Commissions are also uncapped – so if you sell more, you make more!
- Prospect and sell to International college accounts to develop new business (0% travel required)
- Manage and upsell existing International accounts
- Use a consultative, strategic sales approach to build relationships with college admissions officials (the client) and close deals
- Cultivate strong relationships with college administrators
- Conduct compelling sales presentations; and
- Join and share knowledge with a collaborative, dynamic sales team!
- Great communicator with a fun, relational and convincing personality
- Driven to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment with an ownership mindset
- Sales Representative/Account Executive skills including outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- College Degree or equivalent experience to effectively sell to college administrators preferred
- Preferred: 1+ years proven success as a Sales Representative including cold calling and prospecting business or non-profit clients, generating sales leads, setting appointments, delivering presentations and closing the sale
- Preferred: experience working with international clients or customers
Cappex is a growing successful, small company with a great mission----to help and connect students and colleges----6 million + high school students have used Cappex and we have more than 650 college clients! Cappex was named as one of the Top 100 Digital companies in Chicago by BuiltInChicago.org.
We're located in downtown Chicago, and have all the perks you'd think of at your typical start up:
- An opportunity to have a voice and an important impact in the company's success;
- A chance to work in a fun, energetic culture with passionate and dedicated co-workers;
- Free snacks and pop, and the option to wear jeans, flip flops and shorts to the office every day!
- Unlimited training, professional office tools and support
- Tremendous room for personal and career growth
Sales Representative Commissions: Commissions are paid monthly, are uncapped, and are set by Cappex management with a goal of fairness and consistency (i.e. we do not change your commission percentage every other month).
Sales Representative Resources & Training: You will be provided with all the resources you need to succeed including a professional, high-end work space, a computer, phone lines, and access to Salesforce.com. We also have a training program so that you feel comfortable with the product and the pitch before you begin calling clients, and your manager is fully invested in your success on an ongoing basis.
Sales Representative Application Instructions: Please submit a resume and cover letter that tells us how you stack up to the position we've described. All applications will be kept confidential. We appreciate all interest, but will only contact those applicants with whom we wish to proceed further.
Equal Opportunity Employer