At Echo we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Echo!
Echo Global Logistics is a leading provider of technology-enabled transportation management services. As a third-party logistics provider, we simplify transportation management for our clients and carriers, handling crucial tasks so they can focus on what they do best. From coast to coast, dock to dock, and across all major transportation modes, Echo connects businesses that need to ship their products with carriers who transport goods quickly, securely, and cost-effectively.
As an Account Executive, you will strive to go above and beyond customer expectations every day. Partnering with your team, along with the Sales department, you will schedule, book, and track each shipment to its completion across all modes of transportation (TL, LTL, Partial, Flatbed, etc.). This includes verifying timely pick-ups and deliveries, resolving issues, and approving invoices with a sense of urgency to any discrepancies.
We trust you to drive efficiency for the overall book of business by analyzing and executing new strategies for increased growth and profitability. You will maintain current operating procedures, updating when necessary, and review past sales activity for historic trends and expectations. In addition, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day relationships with key carriers and developing agreeable resolutions for any problematic carriers.
Have 1-2 years of Customer Service experience
Can display a sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks
Are always one step ahead, looking for creative ways to improve old processes
Have mastered the ability to build and maintain strong client partnerships
Possess the ability to communicate at all levels and with a wide range of personalities
Can solve any problem that's thrown your way
Are always ready for the next challenge
- Value collaboration, intellectual honesty, go-getters, positive energy, and we never stop seeking ways to get better
- Put our customers' needs into everything we do
- Care about your career development as much as you do
- Offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, challenging projects, company-wide events, co-workers you will actually like working with, and a sense of community you won't find anywhere else
- 1 year logistics or relevant experience
- BA/BS Degree highly preferred but not required
- Proven track record handling customer issues
- Ability to and proven track record to multiple task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) skills
Work environment/physical demands summary:
This job operates in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office with an open seating floor plan. The employee may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the work day. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.