Investment/Account Manager at Legalist
Founded by Christian Haigh & Eva Shang in 2016, Legalist sits at the forefront of AI-enabled legal-asset finance. Backed by YCombinator, Refactor Capital & other Silicon Valley investors, we utilize cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology to invest in litigation-related situations. We use public court records and statistical analysis to invest in impending lawsuits by providing capital to lawyers & plaintiffs who need it most. Legalist currently manages over $200M across multiple legal asset strategies.
As Legalist continues to grow, we are looking for talented innovators to further build out our product, engineering, & investment teams. Start a conversation with us & join us in the journey of driving the future of legal assets.
We are looking for a Investment/Account Manager to join our growing, kick-ass team of experts. You'll be responsible for leading and driving sales engagements and should be highly motivated to solve critical challenges facing our client. If you’re looking to take your career to the next level by having direct learning experiences from industry experts & exposure to a collaborative and FAST-growth culture, this opportunity from Legalist could be the one for you.
- Recognize revenue boosting opportunities in multiple channels such as direct prospecting, lead follow-up, networking, and partner / channel relationships.
- Collaborate with the sales team to design, develop, and execute a mutual action plan forming a winning closing strategy.
- Form value propositions to clients and stakeholders that appeal to their needs and requirements, eventually growing the professional relationship and further anticipating business needs.
- Harmonize efforts with other functional teams in the organization. You'll be more effective at your job over time, as you learn the answers to questions without having to ask the rest of the team.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners and third parties to increase Legalist's opportunities.
Required experience for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication, or related field desirable or equivalent experience from an accredited institution.
- 1 - 2 years experience of working in a high tech company in an Inside Sales/Business Development position.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision
- Annual Company Retreat
- Twelve paid vacation days plus ten bankable federal holidays