ISV Sr Mgr, Presales Solution Consulting at ServiceNow (Remote)
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We make the world of work, work better for people.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking an experienced technical leader for a ISV Sr. Manager, Solution Consulting; focused on our Partner community of ISVs and BuiltOnNow platform solutions. We are looking for a leader who is comfortable with a highly visible role, can coach top technical talent of highly skilled and seasoned team of driven pre-sales solution architects, establish relationships and set strategy at a senior level with ServiceNow east/west teams, measure and deliver results while also getting hands-on to help advance technology and business relationships with ServiceNow’s Store and Platform Partners. The leader will motivate the team to:
- Deeply understand the partner business and their domain expertise to align a partner’s capabilities to our complementary markets
- Create new business and offerings with those partners that generate valuable outcomes for our shared customers
- Generate new paths to revenue for both ServiceNow and our partners.
The successful candidate will be a proven leader and compelling presenter. They’re motivated by great customer outcomes, by technology solutions to business problems, and by the success of their team members. They’ll have expertise working and building ISV solutions across web and cloud technologies and will have demonstrated success in vendor pre-sales and large enterprise environments.
This leader is responsible for their teams’ career planning and development, team development and hiring per the dynamic needs of the organization, and other administrative duties relative to team management. In addition to these responsibilities, the manager is expected to maintain strong relationships with counterparts in the Sales, Services, Support, Marketing and other organizations to ensure alignment of organizational activities and directions. These responsibilities all directly support the manager's primary goal: developing and maintaining a world class Solution Consulting team that consistently executes towards our Alliance & Channels Ecosystem strategy.
This role requires approximately 50% travel.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who:
- Has experience in building or leading pre-sales or professional services organizations – partner aligned organizations are preferred
- Ability to collaborate and interact at multiple levels (Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects, Offering Managers, Directors, VP’s, and CXO’s)
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy solutions to the cloud
- Experience with ISV Industry Vertical Solutions across Telco, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Healtcare/Life Sciences and Energy
- Successfully developed forward-looking strategies in previous roles while clearly outlining the investment and go-to-market plan necessary to achieve this strategy across headcount, hiring, training, and tools
- Understanding and experience of standard approaches to coaching, mentoring and managing a team of senior level professionals
- Ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of leading Solutions Architects
- Very Structured with focus on supporting teams towards goals and objectives by putting the team first
- Able to articulate and logically communicate concepts with technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience of working with Service Providers, Outsourcers and Global System Integrators desired
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
What you get to do in this role:
The ISV Solution Consulting Sr. Manager will ensure that they have an effective, motivated team of highly skilled resources to support the Partner ecosystem, Prospects, and Customers.
- Responsible for pre-sales engagement, business strategy and thought leadership for ServiceNow partnership across our Partner Ecosystem
- Drives cross-industry development and go-to-market strategies for innovative solutions with our partners
- Understand the needs of the Alliance & Channels Ecosystem organization, and develop plans to execute against current and future objectives and demands
- Develop team members according to the demands of the business and according to their individual professional goals
- Develop and maintain a recruiting pipeline of potential candidates to meet future business demands
- Assign resources to joint solution development opportunities, and consistently evaluate progress against goals
- Assign resources as required to marketing and other efforts to support demand generation
- Evaluate team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback and sales feedback
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets within the assigned region
- Manage day-to-day activities such as resource scheduling conflicts, expense review and approval, activity reporting, commissions etc.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.