Junior Account Executive
What We Do:
We are building the predictive analytics platform to make the world more productive, reliable, safe and secure. We take data from an expanding range of industries and combine our strengths in data science and software development to deliver solutions with actionable insights to companies worldwide. This creates quantifiable efficiencies for businesses, and dynamic challenges for us.
What You Do:
We are seeking a high-energy, motivated Junior Account Executive to be part of the Renewable Energy team that continues to expand market share. The Junior Account Executive will support their designated team with both administrative and client facing duties. You will help drive new revenue and deliver world-class customer relationships. Internally, you will collaborate on the development of proposals and account plans, and manage sales CRM and correspondence. While training and guidance/ coaching by team members will be provided, this candidate is expected to show initiative and to take independent responsibility for their duties.
Uptake Energy envisions a global energy system where everyone can access dynamic, resilient, and sustainable power. We’re building on Uptake’s platform and talent to solve the challenges of today’s energy marketplace and enabling the transition to the power system of tomorrow.
- Sales- Account Management
- Prospect and generate new business opportunities
- Research and build new and existing accounts (adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Support development of partner proposals, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines
- Identify and nurture new business opportunities within current client portfolio
- Review, research, and route correspondence, and collect and analyze key account information
- May assist in Marketing and local events
- Sales Operations
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure the team executes on deadline for customers and partners
- Ensure Salesforce is regularly updated for operational readiness on accounts
- Work closely with Uptake marketing and communications teams to manage participation in conferences, webinars, and other key events
- Develop and maintain an efficient knowledge management system, including meeting minutes, action items, and internal work plans
- Manage administrative work as needed for VP of Sales
The successful candidate will be an independent thinker comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a rapidly expanding technology organization.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Organized, highly motivated individual with excellent project management and presentation skills
- Problem solver with strong analytical ability and excellent business judgment
- Ability to learn new concepts and domains quickly
- A collaborative mindset, and a record of building successful relationships with colleagues and customers
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including around complex concepts
- An entrepreneurial spirit, sense of humor, and the passion to help create the energy system of the future
Why Work Here
We build and deliver, then explore to build more. Curiosity and flexibility enable everything we do, and we get stronger as we make each new industry smarter. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs and experiences to solve problems no one has yet to solve, at a speed no one has yet to experience. We support and challenge one another to bring out a new best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way.