Junior Account Manager at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
What's the Role?
You’ll be a member of the Marketing Department, which functions as an internal agency – including copywriters, designers, video producers, event specialists, social media experts and so much more. Your team consists of other Account Managers and a few Account Coordinators.
We’re just going to give it to you straight – as an Account Manager with unparalleled customer service, you will
- Work directly with Loan Officers (LOs) and their teams to help identify marketing opportunities to grow their business.
- Serve as an Account Manager for marketing requests and questions for the LOs in your assigned territory, including the intake of custom collateral requests (i.e. postcards, flyers, print/online ads, listing sheets, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between the LO and our Creative Team to complete work that meets LO expectations, while continually providing updates to your LO on progress.
- Facilitate proactive, routine outreach and capture trends or unique needs.
- Deliver excellent customer service to your LOs.
- Proactively manage your day to ensure action items for other team members are completed on time in order to meet client expectations, anticipate the implications, and capture next steps during meetings.
- Must be able to deliver a clear, concise and accurate message, written verbal.
- Drive the utilization of our CRM and Marketing platform with your LOs – from training new LOs on its use to integrating best practices.
Here’s what you’ll need to bring to the table:
- A bachelor’s degree with 1-3 year’s applicable experience with account management and customer service.
- You are an extraordinary communicator – both written and verbal – with unsurpassed listening skills to boot.
- Heavy project management and organizational skills – ya gotta have’em – it’s a must.
- It’s the 21st Century, you should know the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- You’re positive and love spreading good vibes – you know how to get a finicky customer to see the light!
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.