Junior Sales Associate
DigitalMint is an on-demand cryptocurrency provider, selling Bitcoin through physical kiosks and point-of-sale solutions. Founded in 2014, we own and operate the nation’s largest cash point-of-sale network for Bitcoin with over 250 locations nationwide. Featured on CBS and in Forbes, DigitalMint is empowering underserved and unbanked consumers to utilize digital currencies as a tool for financial access and inclusion. We’re a passionate startup looking to grow our team with dedicated entrepreneurial-minded people that love a good challenge. It's not enough to be skilled, we’re a driven group of innovators and you should be too!
DigitalMint is seeking a dynamic, highly self-motivated Junior Sales Associate to play a critical role in building relationships with potential DigitalMint location partners. This position requires an individual who is a confident, aggressive self-starter driven to succeed. You’ll be responsible for generating and qualifying leads for the sales team. Our ideal candidate will be an acquisition specialist, a perfect opportunity for an experienced account and lead generation manager. You’ll love this role if you’re comfortable pounding the phones each day, and you are eager to gain experience interacting with prospects and customers of all levels.
What You’ll Do
- Perform outbound sales activities including lead generation, email and phone outreach, and demo scheduling
- Qualify inbound sales inquiries and appropriately advance them to the next step in the company’s sales cycle
- Make 50+ prospecting calls per day and take initiative to develop prospects
- Develop new partnership opportunities by proactively researching and generating new leads
- Consult with prospects to understand their needs and demonstrate the value of DigitalMint products
- Maintain accurate records of all sales development activity in Salesforce
- Meet activity metrics and sales goals on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Stay current on industry trends and maintain knowledge of competitors’ product offerings
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of sales experience and cold calling prospects
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Ability to independently follow the sales cycle from lead generation to close
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with an aptitude for building strong relationships
- Demonstrate a sales oriented professional demeanor and follow up skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and G Suite
- Great track record of working across sales, marketing, customer success, and technology teams.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, experience working in a startup environment a plus!
- Competitive salary and commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Monthly CTA pre-tax benefit
- Daily $12 lunch subsidy
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible work-from-home and vacation policies
- Exciting culture in the fast-growing cryptocurrency industry