Key Account Manager I - Enterprise Sales
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in account management, preferably within data industry.
- Experience working for and/or with large, complex lending institutions.
- Deep understanding of financial services industry.
- Superb communication and organizational skills to proactively assist in managing clients expectations/projects/deliverables.
- Ability to manage various types of requests and research simultaneously, while remaining cognizant of time restraints.
- Ability to collaborate with internal business units to identify and solve client business issues and develop strategic solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree - preferable business focus.
- Willingness to work Pacific Time Zone
We’d love to see:
- Large-scale project management experience.
- Experience coordinating monthly and quarterly business review material with sales team and client.
- Coordination of marketing messages and campaigns within CRM.
- Experience managing SLA scorecard reporting and RCA communications with the client.
- Ability to work across disparate groups in a matrixed environment.
- Strong understanding of the inner workings of sales support Center of Excellence.
Impact You'll Make:
- Support to the Enterprise Sales team in protecting and growing revenue.
- Serve as primary liaison with Enterprise COE / Sales Support to ensure client requests and projects are completed accurately and timely.
- Manage account billing and income statement accuracy.
- Identify solution gaps across client codes resulting in incremental wins.
- Manage and track contract obligations and contract execution process.
- Manage client communications and planning for on-site Info Security, Data Furnishing, and Batch Credit Services audits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.